Junior College Transfers

tgrboy

If something happens with our running backs that are left at the top of our board we could go after a JUCO RB.   Right now Jacob Fahrenkung and Leon Mackey  are the only two JUco players I can think of that have AU offers.

What about the D Lineman committed to Okie State? I seem to remember DJ saying we are still recruiting him hard and it aint over yet.

What about the D Lineman committed to Okie State? I seem to remember DJ saying we are still recruiting him hard and it aint over yet.

Yes we are still trying to get Jenkins for an official.

Yeah, we are... Coach Rocker REALLY likes him, and for OBVIOUS reasons! He would be a VERY NICE "plug-in" for Nick Fairley. Jenkins has been a "tough nut to crack" though! He's made it NO secret that he wants to go to a place that will provide him the BEST route to the NFL (you would think all he would have to do would be to look at Fairly, but I digress)... but he just recently made the comment that he knew he would "dominate that conference", referring to why he committed to Okie St. This led many folks to believe that he wants to play against "weak competition" so that he can make himself look good for the pros! I personally don't know why anyone would choose to play in ANY other conference besides the SEC, but I guess different strokes...  :dunno:

A thread on another board said that Coach Grimes recently made a trip to Norwalk (California) Cerritos Community College to visit three-star offensive tackle Fou Fonoti.

Archived