Check out this Iron Bowl Demographic...

wareagle0182

This map shows how much of an effect the media has. If you look in the Southeast, even though most are red Auburn is no lower than about 47%. Everywhere else where they don't see us, Auburn gets no respect.

I hope someone puts this in the locker room.

I also noticed down towards the bottom where it says college football team news, they are talking about Matt Barkely (sp?) being hurt, but with a South Carolina logo next to it. Way to go espn

So, if Alabama beats Auburn, is the vast majority of America still dumb, or just the people on this board?

Guys, Auburn has a good team and has a great opportunity to beat Bama. But winning at Bryant Denny is tough. The last team to do it was Auburn and that was 4 years ago! This is a very good Alabama team and they will want to ruin Auburn's undefeated season. It's going to be extremely difficult to win. I hope Auburn wins, but I can understand why a lot of people predict Bama to beat Auburn. Also, what if Vegas has Bama as a favorite? I don't know what the line is or will be, but it's possible.

So, if Alabama beats Auburn, is the vast majority of America still dumb, or just the people on this board?

Guys, Auburn has a good team and has a great opportunity to beat Bama. But winning at Bryant Denny is tough. The last team to do it was Auburn and that 3 years ago. This is a very good Alabama team and they will want to ruin Auburn's undefeated season. It's going to be extremely difficult to win. I hope Auburn wins, but I can understand why a lot of people predict Bama to beat Auburn.

I couldn't agree more. 

I thought it was awesome at the end of the Ole Miss/Texas Tech Cotton Bowl when one of the players held up a sign that read something like "97% of the nation said we couldn't. We did." It would make the win that much sweeter.

This map shows how much of an effect the media has.  If you look in the Southeast, even though most are red Auburn is no lower than about 47%.  Everywhere else where they don't see us, Auburn gets no respect.

I hope someone puts this in the locker room.

This

Idahoans probably think the Bahr is still the coach at Alabama...

I personally like it this way...Its the way its been all year....Underdogs...

What this doesn't say is how many voted in the states. There are probably reasons beyond good football sense that causes most out of state voters to cast their ballots here:

Probably one alum and his wife live in Vermont and the state went 2-0 Auburn...

Arky has a lot of "Dyer" fans there...

Louisiana hates Auburn for stealing some of its best players last year...

Texas (TCU) and Idaho (Boise State) NEED Auburn to lose...

Oregon DOES NOT want to face a better offense than their beloved Ducks in the NC...

Georgia is still bruised and whining over the whooping they took...

Etc...

Archived