From DU: NPR-Part of the VRWC

DKW 86

You gotta read it for yourselves!

I swear the RepubliCONs must be putting their spin machine into overdrive... this morning on NPR, every story about bush / Kerry was so heavily slanted it's hard to imagine even the daftest listeners wouldn't have noticed.

Every charge against bush was given by the reporter -- of course in the most deferential way -- and a bush campaign staffer was either directly quoted, or they played a tape of their rebuttal.

Every smear against Kerry was given directly from the lying stinking bushista's mouth, and not coincidentally, no Kerry staffer was quoted with any rebuttal to any of the smears against Kerry. It was just left hanging there.

and we hold these truths to be self evident:

#1 george w. bush is not president

#2 america is not a true democracy

#3 the media is not fooling me

I have read some of the posts on the DU, I had NO idea our country was full of so liberal, paranoid, conspirialists. What is funny, is that their theories have no basis in common sense. There will be one thread about Bush and our government now being fascist, on the way of taking over the government completely, and right below it, another thread about Bush letting everyone having assault weapons. That is so ludicrous, if Bush was a fascist with some master plan to take over the US, the first thing he would do is start outlawing all assault weapons...

point 1: i imagine that if a major fraud on the public had just been exposed, and if i were a news outlet, i'd probably be walking the fine line for awhile... whether the NPR people are doing that or not, i have no idea.

point 2: rex, i couldn't agree w/you more. i had never visited the DU website until david linked there a couple of days ago when 'memogate' exploded. i read a few threads over there and was amazed at the stuff that was being tossed about.

point3: i'm always intrigued by the various websites you all come up w/. where do you find them all?

ct

Archived