Does it just feel like christmas eve to anyone else?

wareagle751345162833

My stomach has been flipping and flopping all day and not from all the food. 

This is a super important game and I can't wait.  I'm sitting in the middle of a boatload of Bammers and I'm going to be screaming my head off all day.

I feel like the naughty kid at Christmas who gets the coal. I'm very excited for the game tomorrow, but I'm gonna miss it because I have work. This is the second straight IB I'll miss.

No offense but I hate it when people take the Christ out of Christmas.  >:(

It doesn't take that long to spell it out!!  ;D

BEAT BAMA!

Well actually the X people use in Christ's place is acceptable for Christains.  The reson being is because the X actually represents the Cross.

I've resorted to drinking.  ;D

This.  So full of turkey, so ready for tomorrow.  Go kart racing tomorrow morning, then football and beer/BBQ/turkey all afternoon.  I've been waiting for this since last year's game.  WDE! 

I will sleep like a baby. Because i know our coaches and players have prepared all year for this game. They know what this game means to the team and us fan's. Win or lose this has been a great year. WAR EAGLE.  A win would be a big + though 

No offense but I hate it when people take the Christ out of Christmas.  >:(

It doesn't take that long to spell it out!!  ;D

BEAT BAMA!

Well actually the X people use in Christ's place is acceptable for Christains.  The reson being is because the X actually represents the Cross.

Just to add a little more to the whole "x-mas" talk...it is acceptable from a Greek standpoint too.  "X" is the transliterated version of the Greek "Chi" letter.  It is also the first letter of "Kristos" which is the transliterated Greek word for Christ.  The shorthand of X-mas is still referring to Christ because of the "Chi".

Not to be all academic and stuff...but there you go  ;D

I will sleep like a baby. Because i know our coaches and players have prepared all year for this game. They know what this game means to the team and us fan's. Win or lose this has been a great year. WAR EAGLE.  A win would be a big + though   

:bow:

Was thinking the same thing today.  I don't have to worry about NOT being able to sleep tonight. I'll be awake all night, for I have to go to work on my security guard shift at midnight and work til 8

Archived