Does it just feel like christmas eve to anyone else?

wareagle751345162833

I've resorted to drinking.  ;D

I should have thought of that earlier...but if I start now I will be awake till 3 or 4 and will feel like crap.

But on the bright side of things my wife and daughter who are bama fans went to bed at 8:30 so they didnt have to think about the game any more!!!

:tdau: :tdau: :tdau: :tdau: :tdau: :tdau:

I think that is how many we will put up tomorrow!!!!!!

Santa Cam is coming to t-town, Santa Cam is coming to t-town, Santa Cam is coming to t-townnnnnnnnnnnn!  The turds will not like their presents!  On the other hand, we will be extremely happy with our gifts!  Rammer jammer yellow hammer down the toilet alabama!  Around the bowl and down the hole roh tahd roh.  WAR EAGLE!

Wow... I was telling some people earlier that this felt like Christmas Eve to me, then I got on here to find that the rest of the family feels the same way!!! It will be nice to open up a wonderful present tomorrow. We are about to experience one of the most important days in Auburn history, let's enjoy it!!!! WAR EAGLE!!! 

:zapbama::we:  :party:  :party:  :we:  :zapbama:

I don't think I got more than two hours sleep all night.  I hope the players are not as nervous as I am.  I hate UAT and their fans so much that I always feel a bit nervous, but I don't think I felt it this bad since the 89 game.

:wareagle:

Add me to the list of the walking dead this morning. Normally I don't sleep the Saturday night after our game win or lose I am so wired. My eyes are looking out through deep tunnels this morning, with circles underneath LOL !

We just have so much riding on this game and not just NC hopes. It would be a CRIME for bama to get a win after all the unethical "source" leaking, negative recruiting tactics and such. I hope we can overcome all the national hate as well. We have a tall order in front of us.

War Eagle !

Archived