Convoy to ATL

WDEAUB

I will be hitting I-20 (at Exit 100) at or around 9-9:30 tomorrow. Plan on heading on to Piedmont for the Marta. I should be in my navy crew-cab Silverado with my flags and mags all over. If not then I will be in my black Acadia. Nevertheless, should I happen to get beside you, wave, and let's roll on with it! War Eagle!

Which direction will you be coming from? 20? 85? Plane? Let's get up some convoys from all over!

Edit: I will definitely be taking I-459 around Bham to the other side on I-20.

Heading from Bham on I-20 between 9 and 10. 

What do you drive? I'll be looking for you. (if you want to answer that, or PM me)

Unfortuantly I will not be able to travel down to Atlanta from Nashville.   I just wanted to say though for everyone who is making the trip to have safe travels and hollar once for me...  

Heading from Bham on I-20 between 9 and 10. 

What do you drive? I'll be looking for you. (if you want to answer that, or PM me)

I'm not worried about anyone on here knowing what I drive  :P...

Will be in a 2010 Blue Accord with a Save The Cahaba plate.  Should have a tiger tail hanging from the trunk and two orange AU flags.

BE CAREFUL GOING DOWN I-20 FROM B'HAM!!!

Around Leeds, there is MAJOR construction and a 45mph speed limit.

The cops are out in full force there, I watched a girl fly by me and get a ticket less than a mile later.

So, while it's annoying, for sake of NOT getting a ticket, please obey the speed limit there.

Tickets are double the fee in a construction zone - so be ready to get charged $300 or more if you are stopped there.

The State of Alabama will thank you!

AUTiger97, appreciate the heads up. Haven't they been working on that stretch for like 3 years? I don't take that direction very often but the last time I did was 2 Christmases ago.

AUTiger97, appreciate the heads up. Haven't they been working on that stretch for like 3 years? I don't take that direction very often but the last time I did was 2 Christmases ago.

Same crew that built the Atlanta highways no doubt.

Yea Obsolete before they finish

Yea Obsolete before they finish

Designed by throwing spaghetti on the wall too.

I just got a ticket... so, I'll be leaving the B'ham area about 9-930 tomorrow morning, driving by myself since the folks I'm meeting are already in GA. 

I have no idea where I'm going... I guess I'll figure it out when I get there.

What time is Kickoff am flying to atlanta. i need to know when to arrive.

Also the State of Alabama has lowered the speed limit from Oxford to the state line to 55.  And they do patrol it.  Move with the flow of traffic and you should be fine.  Be careful!! 

Also the State of Alabama has lowered the speed limit from Oxford to the state line to 55.  And they do patrol it.  Move with the flow of traffic and you should be fine.  Be careful!! 

Stay a few miles below the flow unless it's very congested.  I got nailed on 65S near the Oak Mt area when I was still going with the flow.  They are just hitting peoe at random at this point to prove a point (and boost revenues)

Archived