SOMEONE WITH PHOTOSHOP!!!

auburnman0716

i do not have photo shop so there is no way i can do this but i think it would be great if someone with photoshop got the dvd cover of the movie the comebacks and and photshoped auburn on there....if your up for the challange do it and post it in a reply on here

:we:  the_comebacks1.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...

I forgot about this. I did it when I first joined the site....got a warning when I tried to post about how old the topic was, so I just let it be. I'll try to make a better one (notice the grass, it bothers me). My photoshop skills have improved since then.

thecomebacks.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Anybody remember this Disney movie from the 70s? Gus, the field goal kicking mule?

GusDVD.jpg

A little photoshopping and this could be great. Just replace the Atoms logo with a big Bama logo, and put Saban's head on Don Knott's body = comedy gold. Or, a mild chuckle at least. Perhaps the tagline at the bottom 'Bama's last hope'. I dunno. It struck me as funny. Maybe I'll give it a go, but I'm far from talented at Photoshop. :)

It may not be far from reality. They are in need of a decent kicker and recruiting a Yugoslavian mule may just be their ticket.

Archived