Gameday and a chance to play for it all.

autigersj

Coming this far and not winning may be a tough pill to swallow, and I can't help but think that all those come from behind wins throughout the season may not be enough today, in that we have to come out and play 4 1/4's and at the very least, come out and play ball in the first 1/4, whether we receive first or second.

But to think about it another way, in terms of how far we've come, when at the start of the season, not really knowing just what to expect, it will be looked upon as a successful season for a number of reasons, even if we don't come up trumps today.

However, the "winner" in all of us won't be happy until the O&B confetti falls from the rafters in Glendale! (I know I won't!  ;D ). Play like it's your last game boys, and take care of business.

:we:

Man am I nervous! If we don't win this one I think I will hide under my bed for a week and cry!

You're not the only one. We should handle them though. I'm not nervous about this one.

I wouldn't say I'm nervous. Kinda anxious though. Today sorta feels like waiting for the kickoff in the first game of the year. I can't wait for it to get started.

Anyone else notice Cam taking pics with those seniors? Am I reading too much into that?

WDE

One of them was Savage.  Does anyone know Savage's status?  Ready for bowl game?

Anyone else notice Cam taking pics with those seniors? Am I reading too much into that?

WDE

One of them was Savage.  Does anyone know Savage's status?  Ready for bowl game?

he's decided not to return to football.

WDE

he's decided not to return to football.

I can respect that.  He is a great Auburn man, and a good inspiration to the team. 

WDE

Isn't that Lutzie in the pic too, though? It's hard to tell since he's not dancing a jig.

Lutz is no 43.

WDE

Isn't that Lutzie in the pic too, though? It's hard to tell since he's not dancing a jig.

Lutz is no 43.

If was talking one of the other pics, not the formal pic.

Yeah someone had a pic for their sig that had Cam with 4 or 5 other seniors.....now it's gone. It doesn't matter anyway. I think he's coming back.

Be Cockbeaters today boys!!!

WDE

Archived