best officiated game of the year?

ausoldiergrad

Outstanding officiating... did not interupt the flow of the game and did not create any controversy. USCe handled the loss with class also, no skirmishes at the end WDE!

by far best game and the pf on fairley though i didnt see what it was they atleast called on an usc player as well to set the "example" this week

I think they did their best to "not get in the way" of gameplay. OR, that wasn't really SEC officials out there. I haven't figured out which is which yet.

by far best game and the pf on fairley though i didnt see what it was they atleast called on an usc player as well to set the "example" this week

Wasn't the call on Lemonier on USC's first extra point kick?

They missed a lot of holding, and Darvin Adams was definitely interfered with.  I also believe the two illegal formation penalties called against us were incorrect.  I thought Emory Blake was well inside the 3.  Despite all that, it was still one of the better officiated games I have seen in a while.  I like my refs the same way I like a server in a restaurant.  I want them to do their job, but I don't really want to know they are there.

There are always a handful of small refereeing mistakes during the course of a game, no different than this game. The refs did a very good job keeping the game flowing and not getting in the way.

They missed a lot of holding, and Darvin Adams was definitely interfered with.  I also believe the two illegal formation penalties called against us were incorrect.  I thought Emory Blake was well inside the 3.  Despite all that, it was still one of the better officiated games I have seen in a while.  I like my refs the same way I like a server in a restaurant.  I want them to do their job, but I don't really want to know they are there.

Is it just me or does it seem like every time we run that play with Ziemba out wide we get an illegal formation?

Is it just me or does it seem like every time we run that play with Ziemba out wide we get an illegal formation?

Last time they said he was an ineligible receiver.  This time it was actually a good call, there were 5 guys in the backfield.  Two guys were lined up behind the line on the left and one needed to get on the line. 

Archived