Could Nick Saban win the East every year at UF?

wdeexit310

The east would be the way to go.... Ga, down, Tenn, down, Sc, down, Like being in a league

all your own......Probably go to the SEC championship every year.....Why wouldn't

he consider it?????  Sorry but UF is a lot better job than UA!!!

If Saban left and went to the Gators, I would laugh everyday until next fall.  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

But I don't see anyone shelling out 5-6+ M$$$ per-year for a coach on the edge of an emotional breakdown.

I'm not sure any coach can win their division "year in and year out" in the SEC. dinky's recruiting base at LSU was superior to anybodies in the West, but he couldn't win the division every year. The SEC is just eaten up with great coaches and great recruiter's. So to answer your question, I don't think so.

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

It would be difficult to improve upon the recruiting that he has done at UAT, so that is a wash.

I rate Florida fans below UAT fans.

Sorry, but I must call you out!  Florida fans are only below bammers in a geographical standpoint.  Bammers are at the bottom and you musn't forget it.  I hereby order you to say the following 100xs a day "Bammers are worse than Gators." Rinse.  Repeat.

:zapbama:

I stand by my statement. I will bet if you ask all the other fans, UF fans will rate at the bottom.

Other school's may "rank" at the same level as the gumps, but nobody "ranks" below the gumps. I live in Florida, and yes UF fans are bad, but they are not worse than the gumps. They are in the same meltdown mode as the gumps were when the NCAA said Cam was elligible to play. The weird thing is, that put the gumps in a bigger meltdown mode than they were in when they gave up a 24 point lead, at home, to our guys.

Archived