Frost is ALL IN

aun

I wish someone would tell Mark Murphy and J. Lee to add him to our commitment list on scout and rivals.

I agree 23, I just find it uneasy when people in the know on other AU sites keep saying the ship has sailed with Frost.  I honestly don't know what to think until official news come out about his commitment.  We just have to wait and see.  I hate conflicting information, "why can't we all just get along." 

• Replies 879
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wish someone would tell Mark Murphy and J. Lee to add him to our commitment list on scout and rivals.

I agree 23, I just find it uneasy when people in the know on other AU sites keep saying the ship has sailed with Frost.  I honestly don't know what to think until official news come out about his commitment.  We just have to wait and see.   I hate conflicting information, "why can't we all just get along."   

Trust the Mods. They will not do you wrong.

I agree 23, I just find it uneasy when people in the know on other AU sites keep saying the ship has sailed with Frost.  I honestly don't know what to think until official news come out about his commitment.  We just have to wait and see.   I hate conflicting information, "why can't we all just get along."   

Mark Murphy is legit and is very conservative with letting out info unless he is very certain of it and I like this alot about Mark.  He doesn't go for the scoop or big story.  Accuracy is his thing.  JL is more of a gambler but still much more reliable than Bryan Matthews.  ST is very  good and reliable as well.

wde

in my very unlearned opinion,the ship can just turn around and go back to the dock and get him....this kid is a future nfl linebacker

Mark Murphy is legit and is very conservative with letting out info unless he is very certain of it and I like this alot about Mark.  He doesn't go for the scoop or big story.  Accuracy is his thing.  JL is more of a gambler but still much more reliable than Bryan Matthews.  ST is very  good and reliable as well.

wde

I was talking about the Mods on AE. No need to put Mods in the same sentence with AE's Mods because this is not their site.

KF is a Tiger.

JLee has also said that he expects this to get worked out and for KF to be a Tiger, but it might not be made official unitl after the game.  He thinks the coaches might not be thrilled with the way that he handled things down the stretch, and will want to have a heart to heart before taking his commitment.  Don't shoot the messenger.

Again, take this for what is worth.  I'm just posting what I have read.  JC Shurburtt put this on Twitter.  

I talked with @BMatt247 about it last night- he said AU isn't going to worry about it until after the game Mon.- rightfully so!

BMAtt247 is Bryan Matthews.

Again, I am confidant we land Frost.  I also read yesterday where Calloway did not let the AU coaches know that he was going to commit prior to announcing.  Thought this was funny considering that it was reported that Kris Frost did let the coaches know.  Does anyone know anything about this?

Again, take this for what is worth.  I'm just posting what I have read.  JC Shurburtt put this on Twitter.  

I talked with @BMatt247 about it last night- he said AU isn't going to worry about it until after the game Mon.- rightfully so!

BMAtt247 is Bryan Matthews.

Again, I am confidant we land Frost.  I also read yesterday where Calloway did not let the AU coaches know that he was going to commit prior to announcing.  Thought this was funny considering that it was reported that Kris Frost did let the coaches know.  Does anyone know anything about this?

I am sure some people do but that sounds like info that will and should stay private so I doubt we general fans will know.

I pointed this out in another thread, but Crowell is a great example of the rest of the class not being all silent commits w/ no room for anyone else. If the class was locked up, we wouldn't be bringing him for an official. IMO Mason is a stand by in case we miss on both Crowell and Huggins, had BC not committed Mason would have had a spot at RB... My point is despite what BM wants to believe or report this class isn't 100% full with no spots available.

KF is a Tiger.

how sure are u???

sure enough to post that.  ;)

Based on the past cumulative track record of all the other sources out there all added together... they don't stack up against the accuracy and the knowledge of the MODS here @ AE...

[move]PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT: AU is accepting Kris Frost's Commitment!!!!![/move]

I'm going to start out by saying that I like Bryan Matthews. However, what he did yesterday was wrong, even if the coaches weren't going to accept Frost's committment that's between them and Kris. There was no need to post minutes after what had to be the biggest decision of his life that he didn't have a spot. Futhermore, we have no idea about any players having a spot when they committ but the only one I've ever seen publicly commit and not be listed by Rivals and Scout is Kris Frost. This has been a strange year indeed.  :believe::wareagle:

I'm going to start out by saying that I like Bryan Matthews. However, what he did yesterday was wrong, even if the coaches weren't going to accept Frost's committment that's between them and Kris. There was no need to post minutes after what had to be the biggest decision of his life that he didn't have a spot. Futhermore, we have no idea about any players having a spot when they committ but the only one I've ever seen publicly commit and not be listed by Rivals and Scout is Kris Frost. This has been a strange year indeed.  :believe::wareagle:

I agree Bill.  He should have let commom sense and decency overrule his desire to scoop the world.  If he doesn't put it out there I doubt anybody else would have picked up on it.   

This will get worked out, but remember this staff is also only one day away from the BCS National Championship.  Their plates are a little full at the moment.

I agree.  BM should not have posted what he did about Kris Frost.  I have a subscription to Auburn Undercover (I joined when all the Cam stuff was happening).  I think BM was way out of line to say what he did. 

Let the coaches work it out and then say something.......

WAR EAGLE BABY!!!!

I was talking about the Mods on AE. No need to put Mods in the same sentence with AE's Mods because this is not their site.

I was actually refering to the whole thread here and included your response in it.  I only put ST and the Mayor in my post because they are the two mods on this site with the best, most reliable info and they pass the info down.  Mark Murphy has the best most reliable info on Scout and he passes the info down to the other mods as well.  JL, I assume, does the same as above. 

Other than the names mentioned, there are a small handful of mods on any site that has decent info on their own and then the remaining mods are effective mods in terms of policing the boards.  There are also mods on all of the sites whose effectiveness is not evident to those reading.

wde 

I was actually refering to the whole thread here and included your response in it.  I only put ST and the Mayor in my post because they are the two mods on this site with the best, most reliable info and they pass the info down.  Mark Murphy has the best most reliable info on Scout and he passes the info down to the other mods as well.  JL, I assume, does the same as above. 

Other than the names mentioned, there are a small handful of mods on any site that has decent info on their own and then the remaining mods are effective mods in terms of policing the boards.  There are also mods on all of the sites whose effectiveness is not evident to those reading.

wde 

Golf's ears are burning

I am so confused by all of this. Sorry if I am getting irritating. I think we'll get the kid but I've been wrong a lot this season about several different things. All of this conflicting information, it is all crazy. I agree about Matthews. I really think that was in poor taste. It's completely unfair to Kris Frost most of all. Auburn people are better than something like that and the kid deserves better when he's making one of the most important decisions in his life and he chose Auburn University. I find it sickening that he came out publicly like that. I really hope we get Frost now, even more than before the article. He now has come through that kind of adversity that makes an Auburn man.

wde 

Golf's ears are burning

Well aren't you the smart one for the night bird. How long did it take to think of that one. Good lord 2 years of this crap. How much can a man take.

wde 

Sorry. I have just read 7 or 8 posts the last 2 days on how good Murphy is and I never heard of him before yesterday. Have a great opinion on Murphy is fine but it being stated 7 or 8 times the last 2 days is overkill and a bit disrespectful to the Mods on AE IMO since they Mod AE and Murphy does not.

I know everyone on here says there is no way we don't take Frost, and I agree it is hard to imagine not accepting him.  However, it appears Bryan Matthews is still sticking with his story.  This was posted about 6 hours ago-

"It's the same status as yesterday and the same as it will be tomorrow. He's not committed to Auburn. AU is full at linebacker and I don't anticipate that changing. Auburn still has some important needs to fill at RB, OL, DL and DB with their final eight spots.

This is what happened with Frost: Auburn has had very little contact with him over the last two months. They got word that he might try to commit Saturday and notified him and his family not to, which he did anyway.

Could something change in the future? Sure, things always change in recruiting. But I don't anticipate any changes with Frost. We're not listing him as a commitment and neither are any other sites that follow Auburn recruiting.

He's a good player and a good kid. I feel awful for him that this has happened."

This is just hard to beleive, but surely he is not making this up.  Of course it could be true and we still take him.  Hope we take him.

I know everyone on here says there is no way we don't take Frost, and I agree it is hard to imagine not accepting him.  However, it appears Bryan Matthews is still sticking with his story.  This was posted about 6 hours ago-

"It's the same status as yesterday and the same as it will be tomorrow. He's not committed to Auburn. AU is full at linebacker and I don't anticipate that changing. Auburn still has some important needs to fill at RB, OL, DL and DB with their final eight spots.

This is what happened with Frost: Auburn has had very little contact with him over the last two months. They got word that he might try to commit Saturday and notified him and his family not to, which he did anyway.

Could something change in the future? Sure, things always change in recruiting. But I don't anticipate any changes with Frost. We're not listing him as a commitment and neither are any other sites that follow Auburn recruiting.

He's a good player and a good kid. I feel awful for him that this has happened."

This is just hard to beleive, but surely he is not making this up.  Of course it could be true and we still take him.  Hope we take him.

Who you gonna believe? BM (boy, that could stand for a couple of appropriate things, couldn't it?!!) or our very own AE Mods? I will take Bird's word (oops.....) over BM all day, every day!!

:believe:

:we:

Archived