Frost is ALL IN

aun

soooooo wasn't Kris supposed to talk to coach today? Seems like something that would have been done this morning right? I guess no news means just that, we don't know anything new...

100% he'll be an Auburn Tiger. 

• Replies 879
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I said it yesterday, but I don't see Mason as a silent commit. I see him as a guy who will commit at any point the coaches give him the go ahead. We may have some silents, but no way do we tie our hands and not leave at least 1 or 2 schollies open just to be prepared to have wiggle room in case someone like a Frost came aboard down the home stretch.

I said it yesterday, but I don't see Mason as a silent commit. I see him as a guy who will commit at any point the coaches give him the go ahead. We may have some silents, but no way do we tie our hands and not leave at least 1 or 2 schollies open just to be prepared to have wiggle room in case someone like a Frost came aboard down the home stretch.

Well last thing Mason said was he was not committing til he took all his visits.

Good question  about Frost being added to our list. Are we still in good shape with the RB from NJ as of today? I'd sure like to us to sign him.

whos the RB from NJ? highlights?

Savon Huggins... just go to youtube, type in their name, and you'll get all the highlights you want.

And here is a scouting report I gave on Huggins not too long ago, along with his highlights.

Now on Savon. I recently said Tre Mason is the most underrated player in this class. I retract that statement. Savon is the most underrated player in this class. If he was playing in Florida, Georgia, or Texas he would be the #1 or #2 running back in the nation. It is not an intentional move by the scouting services. It's just a natural occurance do to the majority their staffs being based in the South and Texas. He is a complete back as far as his running skills. He has the best balance I have seen on a running back since Barry Sanders. Balance is a very underrated skill when evaluating running backs. Balance is what helps a back get extra yards. Savon is also the most polished back in terms of his fundamentals in this class. Here is his video below for those of you that have not seen him. When you watch, pay close attention and count how many tackles he breaks. The number is astonishing. He breaks a tackle and makes the first defender miss him ON EVERY SINGLE PLAY....also watch how his balance keeps him from going down when he gets hit. IT'S INSANE! Lastly, on outside runs watch where the ball is. It is on his outside arm no matter which direction the run goes. That is a small but important coaching point because it helps cut down on fumbles. Most backs we have seen this year keep the ball in their right arm whether the run is right or left. Now that I have written a small novel on my scouting report of Savon. Here is his highlights.

And I forgot, He keeps his legs churning and driving when he gets hit.

Savon Huggins... just go to youtube, type in their name, and you'll get all the highlights you want.

oh yeah, forgot about Huggins. Sorry guys, this is my first day off work in a week and i've been pulling 11-12 hours a day so I'm a little behind on info.

And here is a scouting report I gave on Huggins not too long ago, along with his highlights.

Now on Savon. I recently said Tre Mason is the most underrated player in this class. I retract that statement. Savon is the most underrated player in this class. If he was playing in Florida, Georgia, or Texas he would be the #1 or #2 running back in the nation. It is not an intentional move by the scouting services. It's just a natural occurance do to the majority their staffs being based in the South and Texas. He is a complete back as far as his running skills. He has the best balance I have seen on a running back since Barry Sanders. Balance is a very underrated skill when evaluating running backs. Balance is what helps a back get extra yards. Savon is also the most polished back in terms of his fundamentals in this class. Here is his video below for those of you that have not seen him. When you watch, pay close attention and count how many tackles he breaks. The number is astonishing. He breaks a tackle and makes the first defender miss him ON EVERY SINGLE PLAY....also watch how his balance keeps him from going down when he gets hit. IT'S INSANE! Lastly, on outside runs watch where the ball is. It is on his outside arm no matter which direction the run goes. That is a small but important coaching point because it helps cut down on fumbles. Most backs we have seen this year keep the ball in their right arm whether the run is right or left. Now that I have written a small novel on my scouting report of Savon. Here is his highlights.

And I forgot, He keeps his legs churning and driving when he gets hit.

Barry Sanders, huh. AWSOME. :bow:

soooooo wasn't Kris supposed to talk to coach today? Seems like something that would have been done this morning right? I guess no news means just that, we don't know anything new...

I will be glad when people realize who the Bird and the Mayor are !! When they say something pertaining to our recruits, 99% of the time it is on point ! This falls into that 99% ! Kris is an Auburn Tiger and will be for the next three to five years !! End of story  ! War Eagle !

just watched that video, man you're right about balance, that's just incredible how he keeps his feet under him. This guy is gonna be something special.

Oh yeah, no doubt there. I didn't mean to question whether he's going to be accepted, I believe that 100%. My question was really aimed towards the recruiting sites accepting that the commitment will stick so that they will update our rankings. I want to know when they will get the word so that they can catch up with the rest of the world and give AU its due ;)

On a side note... the way the day went yesterday pertaining to recruiting, I look forward to Cam Newton day every year from here on !! Shoot, we need more CN days !!! LOL :thumbsup::laugh:;D

On a side note... the way the day went yesterday pertaining to recruiting, I look forward to Cam Newton day every year from here on !! Shoot, we need more CN days !!! LOL :thumbsup::laugh:;D

I say we have another Cam Newton day on the 14th if he announces he will return for his senior season.

I say we have another Cam Newton day on the 14th if he announces he will return for his senior season.

^^^^^^ Agreed 100%

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh::thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup::bow: :bow: :bow:

HELLO???  This is a Kris Frost Thread.  I am splitting this topic off into it's own thread because it is an interesting topic and will generate discussion. 

So, what should I take from everything?? Are we going to take Frost? I am confused now, sorry. That happens a lot more to me than I'd like to admit.

So, what should I take from everything?? Are we going to take Frost? I am confused now, sorry. That happens a lot more to me than I'd like to admit.

Yes we will take Kris Frost. There's no way we can hold him out of this class.

Guys.....Lets stay on topic. We could debate the merits of a playoff system until the return of Christ. We also have other places for that.

With all that being said War Eagle!!! This class continues to get better and better.

Archived