Frost is ALL IN

aun

a fellow TRUE auburn man would wait.........but let's be real here.  IT IS a story.  We haven't accepted.  These people are just reporting the story, not creating it.

I don't doubt that it's a real story, but it does no one any good (other than our detractors) to put it out there.

• Replies 879
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I as confused as I can be on this situation. I thought the AU staff was actively recruiting Kris Frost. I've been reading posts on this kid for weeks, maybe even months now, about how it would be great to get this kid. Now that he has supposedly committed to AU, I'm reading now that he may not have a "committable offer?" Hell, what kind of offer did he have? Would he have made the commitment if he didn't have an offer? Someone please straighten me out on this. This could really give AU a bad reputation, especially with the 4 and 5 star recruits.

a fellow TRUE auburn man would wait.........but let's be real here.  IT IS a story.  We haven't accepted.  These people are just reporting the story, not creating it.

Story or no story. You sit on it for a day to give the kid his moment. PERIOD!

I as confused as I can be on this situation. I thought the AU staff was actively recruiting Kris Frost. I've been reading posts on this kid for weeks, maybe even months now, about how it would be great to get this kid. Now that he has supposedly committed to AU, I'm reading now that he may not have a "committable offer?" Hell, what kind of offer did he have? Would he have made the commitment if he didn't have an offer? Someone please straighten me out on this. This could really give AU a bad reputation, especially with the 4 and 5 star recruits.

We have been hashing it out the past 30 pages. I am not going to regurgitate all that stuff.

BM needs to just shut up... It's not his job to hash out KF commit in public. It should be done behind closed doors so that what ever happens every one is on the same page, and KF can save face if he needs to..

To late for that...thanks to Matthews.

How is this news?  He's the only one coming out and saying this.  What coach told him that Frost's commitment would not be accepted?  He's skirting on the edge of innuendo, IMO.  He should use better judgement in what he puts out there.

I haven't commented on the situation at all up until this point and I wasn't planning on it but what the heck. I agree with TT. When did BM start taking the role of one of our coaches? If Kris committed, then that should be between him and the coaches. I guarantee Kris and his family knows more about what is going on than BM does. The coaches wouldn't take a call from BM right now but I bet they would from Kris or his father. BM says we're full at LB but the coaches have told Kris he will start out at WR. It doesn't sound like he has his facts straight. How does he know that our coaches told him not to commit, when he hasn't talked to any of them? I could be wrong but if the coaching staff told Kris not to commit, he doesn't seem like the type of kid that would've just done it anyway without their approval. I think BM handled this situation very poorly as well. Instead of accepting Kris by his word and hashing out the details later, he refuses to give Kris any benefit of the doubt. If the coaching staff decides not to accept it, THEN you take his name off the list. BM doesn't know that they will or won't yet. If anything, what BM has said puts Kris in a bad light not the coaching staff. The kid committed on national TV just to have this guy play coach and say we aren't accepting it and not giving Kris what is due to him. I feel bad for Kris, I really do. He shouldn't have some beat writer questioning or taking away something he has earned and his moment of glory.

KF is a Tiger  :pcprobs:

Its true,I saw him say"Im going to Auburn!" and he put on an Auburn hat.

Its not to hard to figure out,no matter what some doofus says who thinks he's the Woodward and Bernstien of AU recruiting.

Hey let's win the national championship..Frost is a Tiger..and its snowin like a mother humper outside,,hey I love Auburn and BM should have kept it on the DL.but the mods are awesome and I trust there judgement..WAR CRAIG SANDERS EAGLE

If KF is not a AU Tiger Iwe will never post again. How's that for committment. OK please no smart remarks.

Fixed it for you.  ;D

If KF is not a AU Tiger I will never post again. How's that for committment. OK please no smart remarks.

You are going to have to be more specific as to what an "AU Tiger" is.  :D

If KF is not a AU Tiger I will never post again. How's that for committment. OK please no smart remarks.

I was being smart toward BM,sorry for the confusion.He seems to have done some damage the last couple of days and I was venting.

You are going to have to be more specific as to what an "AU Tiger" is.  :D

cheerleader, now back to topic football player

Kris Frost is a heck of an athlete and he is an Auburn Tiger! He will do great things while wearing the O&B. NOW...Lets go win a NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP!!! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAGLE!!!

We have been hashing it out the past 30 pages. I am not going to regurgitate all that stuff.

Well, since I didn't specifically ask YOU to, that's fine with me.

This is just 1-more example of the quality people on AE's staff, from ST, Mayor & Co.,`and all the MODS (i.e., Golf & Bird  ;D ) ...

I have not seen instability in reporting highly accurate info from this group/on this board in the last 1 1/2 years...

And the way you have handled Kris Frost's commitment is a case in point, especially as contrasted to others who have taken an 18-year old's decision to attend the university of his choice and turned it into a side show.

Guys/ladies... our MODS have made it clear Kris Frost is an AU Tiger... others dispute this which really makes no sense... there is no question that he is and the coaches will handle everything appropriately...

Again, my compliments to the staff @ AE... who were right on, lest we forget, about Cam's eligibility issues... and everything played out exactly as we were told it would...

In the break neck world of recruiting, BM jumped the gun to get the story out first. Ok, so TIFWIW. If he had just said something along the lines of "I'm not sure Auburn has enough room, we'll keep you posted", then the AU fans might not be as upset. The problem is that he acted as if Chizik and he are twins and he was part of the decision process(or at least that they've spoken about it).

Now let's look at the KF side. If he told the coaches he was going to Michigan then he can't be too upset that the spot wasn't reserved for him. He seems like a smart kid(and a heck of an athlete), so I doubt that he just randomly swapped without asking. For all we know, the coaches could've told him he'd have to greyshirt. Dirty business.

But hey, he's a great guy/athlete that will be playing for AU. Nice problem for us to have. Wouldn't you say?

I am not flaming but BM is correct on this one.

You are not flaming but you also are not doing anything to provide additional insight? link? source? etc?

BM was retarded for reporting what he did, when he did it. Wrong all the way around. I will say again, if Bird and Gold say he is in, then I am satisfied that KF will play for the Auburn Tigers!

:we:

Archived