Westerman Update

AUSportTalk

It appears that Auburn has really, really closed the gap between them and Texas. Throughout the week in Orlando, Westerman really enjoyed spending time with other Auburn recruits. Christians parents have also warmed up to a couple Auburn commits parents as well. Things seem to be headed in the right direction for Auburn. I know for a fact that his mom really wants him to go to Auburn because she likes the coaching staff and would like to be closer to her family. The practice visit and in-home visit will go a long way with where Westerman ends up.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When mom says she wants to be closer to her family, it becomes only a matter of time until that happens. The Westermans might as well make the move now and get it over with :)

Great news, obviously. When is he supposed to visit a practice out in AZ?

I have heard Friday and possibly an in-home visit on Saturday from Coach Chizik and several assistants.

Should Westerman choose Auburn, he could not have a better position coach than Jeff Grimes, to teach him about life and football.

This would be a really important pick up for us.  As I watch this years team and how important that pulling guard has been, we have got to keep great talent on our O-line.   :we:

Archived