Guys, if we didnt score 6 points in the first half we could have...

AuburnBasketball

It hurt not having Frankie's leadership in that first half, I'm proud of the way they fought a lesser group would have just quit

It hurt not having Frankie's leadership in that first half, I'm proud of the way they fought a lesser group would have just quit

I agree. I'm proud of the don't quit attitude of these kids. I kinda blame the coaches for letting it get out of hand so early. The team just didn't seem ready.

beaten them preety soundly i think if we dont score 6 points in the first half when we play them again we will beat them

yes, they still have time to get better... maybe better luck at LSU.

I realize that wins and losses are what matters, but the important thing in my eyes for this team does not change...Play hard and fight for 40 minutes no matter what. Yeah, scoring 6 points in a half is bad, but not giving up, taking it too LSU the way they did in the 2nd half says volumns to me about the way this team is taking on Barbee's identity and bodes well for the future. I said before and say again...If this team plays hard tough nosed defense and fights through tough games never giving up, they will have a warm place in my heart considering the talent level. The foundation is being laid for future great teams right now...   

I realize that wins and losses are what matters, but the important thing in my eyes for this team does not change...Play hard and fight for 40 minutes no matter what. Yeah, scoring 6 points in a half is bad, but not giving up, taking it too LSU the way they did in the 2nd half says volumns to me about the way this team is taking on Barbee's identity and bodes well for the future. I said before and say again...If this team plays hard tough nosed defense and fights through tough games never giving up, they will have a warm place in my heart considering the talent level. The foundation is being laid for future great teams right now...     

Agree 100 per cent with everything you said

Archived