What a joke

Doesn't really bother me, to be honest. Just sour grapes.

Of course, the fact is that Wilder, Jr. would be nowhere near the spot he's at if he weren't rated as a linebacker and marked as an athlete, but again, I'm not particularly concerned with it.

Don't worry about that brother. That will have zero affect on Brent's ability to play the game.

Kiehl has been slighted by ESPN and Rivals since committing in May, and it was predetermined last week that he and the rest of the QB's were there simply as back-ups to the media favorite.  You also saw when it came down to the nut-cuttin' who the Coach threw the ball to and told him to "go win this game for us"...

I'd rather have high-character, hard-nosed football players any day.

Brent Calloway is a HUGE get for AU, no matter what some "analyst" thinks. 

Thats why all these different ranking services with their stars is ridiculous. We all know what kind of athlete he is and I for one could care less what the turd loving recruiting websites do

Don't worry about that brother. That will have zero affect on Brent's ability to play the game.

Kiehl has been slighted by ESPN and Rivals since committing in May, and it was predetermined last week that he and the rest of the QB's were there simply as back-ups to the media favorite.  You also saw when it came down to the nut-cuttin' who the Coach threw the ball to and told him to "go win this game for us"...

I sure did. I also saw him make the plays to win the game, too.

I did hear something interesting, though. I knew about the three straight state championship MVPs, but they said something about in the last 9 years, Kiehl has made it to the championship game of whatever level he was on every year and lost a total of once...is that accurate? Because I gotta tell you, that just blows my mind! And after having my mind blown with the MVPs, I didn't think it was possible to happen again!

Kiehl is like a cross between Jason Campbell and Cam Newton: big, fast, strong and accurate arm, the guy everyone on the team looks to in times of trouble, and cool as a cucumber when the game is on the line.

Just makes me laugh even harder at the fools who say "Cam Newton is all you got, and he's going pro, so Auburn is gonna suck!" :laugh:

Exactly!!!!  The star ratings don't take into account what is in the heart.  

And remember when you talk about analyst, what the first four letters in the word are.    ;D

Such is Auburn life. It's amazing how the media wants the same teams to win year in and year out. I'll tell you what I saw. I saw a QB play the majority of the UAAAG who was indecisive and had happy feet. Looked more to run than throw. Then this guy comes in(think his name might have been Frazier), his footwork was solid. He felt the pressure and slid the pocket. He drove the ball as he threw it and was very accurate as a result of it. Then when things broke down, he ran. To top it all off he checked down. I joke that I didn't know who it was but I am fully aware of whom he is. AUQBDAD you have no idea how the everyday AU fan appreciates the fact Kiehl chose AU.

That is accurate Red.

Kiehl has played organized football for 9 years in a row, and he's never NOT played in the championship game, no matter what level it was. He lost ONCE as an 8th grader. 8-9 years he's hoisted the trophy.

That is accurate Red.

Kiehl has played organized football for 9 years in a row, and he's never NOT played in the championship game, no matter what level it was. He lost ONCE as an 8th grader. 8-9 years he's hoisted the trophy.

WARNING:  The following post contains EXTREME sarcasm and may not be appropriate for all viewers.

Wow!  That's almost as impressive as Greg McElroy's record.

Dad, I really appreciate the way you always answer every single question that I want to ask but don't want to put you on the spot by asking.  Again, you are the coolest.

Amen!! Preach It Brother!!! That's telling it like it is, John Wayne Style!!!  :bow::thumbsup: :thumbsup:

:we:

Hey I bet we use calloway like stanford uses there big fullback/linebacker.calloway may play both ways before its all done

Hey I bet we use calloway like stanford uses there big fullback/linebacker.calloway may play both ways before its all done

I don't think so.

:we:

That is accurate Red.

Wonder is we will continue to hear how "Kiehl Frazier has not lost a game since middle school" by the media?????

WAR EAGLE BABY!!!!  Tell Kiehl I said Hi!!!! (Hope you and your family had a wonderful holiday season)

Why couldn't they just change his position to Athlete and keep him a 5*?  He is going to try RB, and if it doesn't work out, play LB.  Sounds like an ATH to me.

Why couldn't they just change his position to Athlete and keep him a 5*?  He is going to try RB, and if it doesn't work out, play LB.   Sounds like an ATH to me.

He is the best pure athlete in this class IMO.

Well to be fair, the other QB showed what a wonderful passer he was in that game, he was only missing WR's who were 5 yards away by 2 yards, that's pretty close.  I mean in HS he did complete over 50% of his passes, do you know how tough that is?  Next Tebow, just without the stats or performance.

Doesn't really bother me, to be honest. Just sour grapes.

Of course, the fact is that Wilder, Jr. would be nowhere near the spot he's at if he weren't rated as a linebacker and marked as an athlete, but again, I'm not particularly concerned with it.

Im not either... if Luper wants him at RB... thats all I need to know.

I think the telling thing, is that Bammer "said" they were going to let him a shot at RB even though he is listed as a LB. Now that he changes to us he gets a drop.

I think the telling thing, is that Bammer "said" they were going to let him a shot at RB even though he is listed as a LB. Now that he changes to us he gets a drop.

Guys don't worry about it. We WILL beat uat in the finals reankings on ESPN and Scout regardless...And if we get Drew, Westy, and hold serve on the rest we lead with we will pass Bama on Rivals too.

I joked yesteday about Calloway losing his fifth star because he is no longer committed to Bama. What a joke Rivals is. I have no doubt that if Greg Robinson decommitted and signed wuth UAT, he would magically become a 5 star..

Archived