EARLY TOP 10

5A-au-tiger85

I dont believe pre-season polls should have as much pull and stance on how teams rise and fall of value in the polls for teams ranked high early or ranked low early !!  But if Im gonna give my Opinion on my thoughts of where Teams should be placed... 

Where they finished, their schedule and returning players up 2 this point !!

1. Oklahoma- Landry Jones at QB coming back with Ryan Broyles and Travis Lewis will dominate the "Big 10" now

2. Oregon- The Ducks only lose few key starters but return almost all of the Off. Thomas, James, Barner

3. TCU- This program is recruiting around the Top 25 range now and has a roster thats compliments itself

4. Alabama- even without Ingram, Julio, Dareus the Tide will have a more favorable schedule, plus loaded roster

5. Nebraska- Pelini with T. Martinez in the WEAK Big 10 will over acheive in '11, after huge bowl loss and finish 10-4

6. Stanford- Coach ??? big IF but with Andrew Luck along with Stepfan Taylor and J. Patterson will be strong

7. Auburn- Losing 4 OL BIG, but young Def. will be strength in '11 and CGM will find a QB 2 navigate all the talent

8. Florida St.-with Emanuel at QB, how far can they go, tremendous young talent and playmakers i.e. Greg Reid

9. Boise St.- Coach Peterson has built a Top 10 program, Kellen Moore Doug Martin and the Off. will Win Games

10. LSU- with QB Mettenberger coming in, the Off. has plenty of talent in Randle, Sheppard and Ridley. 

On the decline Ohio St.... TATT 5 will hurt the team not there for 1st. 5 games, even though Big 10 down

On the Rise Texas A&M....Returning 10 of 11 on Off. includin QB Tannehill, 9 of 11 on Def., and both K and P

I dont believe pre-season polls should have as much pull and stance on how teams rise and fall of value in the polls for teams ranked high early or ranked low early !!  But if Im gonna give my Opinion on my thoughts of where Teams should be placed... 

Where they finished, their schedule and returning players up 2 this point !!

1. Oklahoma- Good Choice as #1, good team coming back with no competition in regular season (Maybe A&M)

2. Oregon- Mostly the same team (losing some Defensive players) and 2 decent/good teams to beat

3. TCU- TCU or WV will win Big East but I still think TCU will drop 1 maybe 2 games

4. Alabama- Not a Chance, LSU & Arkansas will beat them.  I even think Auburn without Cam will win in JH

5. Nebraska- Probably will win Big 10 with ease

6. Stanford- With Luck coming back it's them or Oregon in the pac-10

7. Auburn-  With most of our tough games on the road and with the SEC west as stacked as it is....I just dunno

8. Florida St.- Not sure About how good FSU will be.  It's either them or VT in the ACC

9. Boise St.- I'm praying Georgia beat them but doubtful

10. LSU- Will see how well Mett comes in and plays QB for them 

1. Oklahoma

2. Oregon

3. Alabama

4. LSU

5. FSU

6. Stanford

7. South Carolina

8. Oklahoma State

9. Texas A&M

10. Wisconsin

I'm sorry, but we will not be a Top 10 team next year. We lose waaaaay too much production and experience.

Archived