New Kris Frost Thread

gpharper

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well they need to go ahead and add Kris to the Auburn commitment list dang it!  :tease:

They may wait until the new rankings come out so they can add him with his new star rating and not do it now and have to go back and change it.

There is no changing to do. I am sure the formula is already in their website system...and the last PM i got from you was about Dismukes last night. Is that the PM you are referring to?

You would hope so. I don't know though, I've watched them as they updated things throughout the day, and I think things on the site are a lot more manual than they should be. It wouldn't surprise me if they just have the recruiting guys sitting at a table with calculators all day :P

Well they should hire me then.  ;D

War Eagle ! Kris is going to be a tremendous addition to our football team ! He has a great attitude, work ethic and both he and his family are " ALL IN " He is still just a kid and all of us make wrong decisions and have to deal with the consequences and The lesson learned by Kris will stay with him for a lifetime ! From a Charlotte NC tiger, this was HUGE for me /b/c I have been keeping up with this young man for a while and he is a BEAST, and not JMHO but those of rivals, espn and scouts. Sorry for ranting but this made my day !!  :thumbsup: and I am  :trampoline: for joy !! :party::wareagle::believe:

Well they need to go ahead and add Kris to the Auburn commitment list dang it!  :tease:

They may wait until the new rankings come out so they can add him with his new star rating and not do it now and have to go back and change it.

There is no changing to do. I am sure the formula is already in their website system...and the last PM i got from you was about Dismukes last night. Is that the PM you are referring to?

You would hope so. I don't know though, I've watched them as they updated things throughout the day, and I think things on the site are a lot more manual than they should be. It wouldn't surprise me if they just have the recruiting guys sitting at a table with calculators all day :P

Well they should hire me then.  ;D

Haha yeah, they'll think you're some kind of mathematical genius, the Excel spreadsheet can just be our little secret........ then again they wouldn't understad it anyway so it would still be magic to them even if they knew about it...  :-X

BOOM!  WELCOME MR. FROST and Family!

I have to say how impressed I've been with his parents through this process; from the beginning, they were telling him that Auburn was probably the better choice, but they weren't going to push because it's his decision, not one that should be made for him. After the whole fiasco with recruiting services not putting him on the committed list in spite of his commitment at the AA game, basically hanging him out to dry in the middle of a public square, they quite obviously were there for moral support in keeping him from loosing his cool and getting him focused on coming down and doing what he had to do to make it in.

If it don't kill ya, it only makes you stronger. I really believe this is going to be a great growing experience for Kris, and he's going to be a stud on the Plains.

What position is Kris projected to play? I assume LB, but I don't know. He is listed as an Athlete.

Yeah, he'll probably start out at WR, because that's where he wants to play, but he and everyone else know that he will almost assuredly be a LB.

I think I've already said this once...:)

I look forward to seeing Frost-Bite wearing the orange and blue!!

WAR EAGLE!!

WAR EAGLE!!

:bow: :bow: :bow:

Guest shirley4au9

WAR EAGLE!!

:bow: :bow: :bow:

Frost-Bite  :yay: Thanks AUQBDad!

This is great news. Welcome to the Auburn Family Kris and War Eagle!!!  I wish you the very best of everything in the future! One more weapon added to the arsenal.

WAR EAGLE!!

:bow:

You're the best dad ever!!!    :thumbsup:

I hope Kris and Kiehl can cement their bond this week-end in Auburn. I really look forward to seeing them play.

Mr. Beach...are you and Keihl going to be in AU this weekend?

We are going to be there...we are staying at the AU Hotel!  Would love to meet you and Keihl and say hello!!  I think we need to have an AE meet up at Momma G's Friday night...oh how I cannot wait!!

KF is a Tiger  :pcprobs:

If KF is not a AU Tiger I will never post again. How's that for committment.

Well crap! :tease:

Golf you can come out and play now!  :laugh::tease:

:timeout: :timeout:

Not to brag or anything but I did say a few days ago don't give up on KF just yet. Guess my sources don't suck after all. You poor suckers will have to put up with my posts for along time.................  :tease: :tease:

We're going to have to come up with something besides KF to talk about this young man. We have another KF scheduled to be at Auburn next year, and it might get confusing!!!!!  :happydance: And they're both 5*  :we:

Remember the REAL work I was talking about that Kris needed to do?  Well, I'm hearing he's done it.  I believe you have to give a lot of credit to his wonderful parents in this situation.  

THIS^^^!!!

BOOM!  WELCOME MR. FROST and Family!

I have to say how impressed I've been with his parents through this process; from the beginning, they were telling him that Auburn was probably the better choice, but they weren't going to push because it's his decision, not one that should be made for him. After the whole fiasco with recruiting services not putting him on the committed list in spite of his commitment at the AA game, basically hanging him out to dry in the middle of a public square, they quite obviously were there for moral support in keeping him from loosing his cool and getting him focused on coming down and doing what he had to do to make it in.

If it don't kill ya, it only makes you stronger. I really believe this is going to be a great growing experience for Kris, and he's going to be a stud on the Plains.

THIS^^^!!!

http://auburn.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=1177800

After all of this drama,  I am impressed by the quotes from his mom.  She sounds like a classy lady.  

AND THIS^^^!!!

Folks, let me just add, that this is a PERFECT example of the dynamic that exists in "today's recruiting" between "high-profile" athletes, BIG-name coaches/universities, and the recruits' parents! And if you examine how this young man's recruitment went down from BEGINNING to END, then you will have the UTMOST respect for CGC and this staff!

I have been VERY impressed with Kris Frost since I listened to him speak in an interview about two years ago, and I became even MORE impressed when I saw him display his leadership skills for his Butler HS team and on to the Army AA team! Then when I watched THIS VIDEO of KF's parents, and I KNEW that we were dealing with a special kid! Now, somewhere along the way, KF made some mistakes, and I'm SURE that now he wishes that he would NOT have made those mistakes... but obviously he has done EVERYTHING that CGC and the staff has asked him to do, and he has PROVEN himself worthy to have a spot in this year's class! I am QUITE sure that his parent's (William and Miriam) had a A LOT to do with this! And it does my heart PROUD to know that these type of people (the Frost's, the Rose's, Robin and his family, and ALL the rest) are becoming a part of our Family! Welcome aboard (officially) Kris... and WAR EAGLE!

Oh and btw, get ready for MANY AUsome soundbites from this young man for YEARS to come!  :we:

Archived