New Kris Frost Thread

gpharper

Wow, great news! Yep, those parents of his, probably used it as a life lesson, and good for them and for KF! Very proud. Welcome to the fam, Kris! :wedance:

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Actually, I'm not so sure this doesn't do more to keep Calloway at running back and not take but one more runner...:dunno:

I didn't see it, if posted I apologize, but has anyone addressed the early enrollment possibility?

Thanks

I'm not sure if it's possible anymore, but it'd be great if it were.

KF is a Tiger  :pcprobs:

If KF is not a AU Tiger I will never post again. How's that for committment.

Well crap! :tease:

Been waiting for this haven't you?

just bidin' my time.

Remember the REAL work I was talking about that Kris needed to do?  Well, I'm hearing he's done it.  I believe you have to give a lot of credit to his wonderful parents in this situation.  

Any chance we ever get to know what that work was or should we just chalk it up to one of the universe's many mysteries?

KF is a Tiger  :pcprobs:

If KF is not a AU Tiger I will never post again. How's that for committment.

Well crap! :tease:

:timeout: :timeout:

Not to brag or anything but I did say a few days ago don't give up on KF just yet. Guess my sources don't suck after all. You poor suckers will have to put up with my posts for along time.................  :tease: :tease:

Remember the REAL work I was talking about that Kris needed to do?  Well, I'm hearing he's done it.  I believe you have to give a lot of credit to his wonderful parents in this situation.  

Any chance we ever get to know what that work was or should we just chalk it up to one of the universe's many mysteries?

use the chalk ;D

Well they need to go ahead and add Kris to the Auburn commitment list dang it!  :tease:

They may wait until the new rankings come out so they can add him with his new star rating and not do it now and have to go back and change it.

I really hate to do this but could this mean we are letting Fulse go to FSU?

Someone has to be left out.  It's either Fulse or Sigler (from my POV).

I really hate to do this but could this mean we are letting Fulse go to FSU?

Someone has to be left out.  It's either Fulse or Sigler (from my POV).

IMO Sigler is only left out if we get Drew, Wright, and Jenkins.

I'll be the first to admit that I thought the chances of this getting done were very slim.  I did leave the door open, though, because I knew there was always that possibility that Kris could make things right.  Our coaches had to do some evaluating to make for certain that we would definitely have room and then just basically left it up to him.  I cannot say enough about how impressed I am with his parents.  They had to have played a huge part in this.  'Great family!

No way to know for sure, but I'm guessing he had to sell the coaches on his true desire to be part of Auburn and part of a team rather than simply using us as a fallback. Basically, I think it was meant as a lesson in humility, but that' just speculation on my part.

He's not signing until NSD, but I am happy Chizik was able to work things out. War eagle and I'm loving the way this class is shaking out.  :party:

No way to know for sure, but I'm guessing he had to sell the coaches on his true desire to be part of Auburn and part of a team rather than simply using us as a fallback. Basically, I think it was meant as a lesson in humility, but that' just speculation on my part.

You pretty much nailed it, man.

Well they need to go ahead and add Kris to the Auburn commitment list dang it!  :tease:

They may wait until the new rankings come out so they can add him with his new star rating and not do it now and have to go back and change it.

There is no changing to do. I am sure the formula is already in their website system...and the last PM i got from you was about Dismukes last night. Is that the PM you are referring to?

Why do I feel like Bird has entire data base of user quotes and he's ready to use them at any time against us?  :dunno:

In other words, we better watch what we say when the bird is in the room.... :-X

There is no changing to do. I am sure the formula is already in their website system...and the last PM i got from you was about Dismukes last night. Is that the PM you are referring to?

You would hope so. I don't know though, I've watched them as they updated things throughout the day, and I think things on the site are a lot more manual than they should be. It wouldn't surprise me if they just have the recruiting guys sitting at a table with calculators all day :P

Why do I feel like Bird has entire data base of user quotes and he's ready to use them at any time against us?  :dunno:

In other words, we better watch what we say when the bird is in the room.... :-X

;D

Archived