Updated: 3:50 1-20-11 Potential earth shattering recruiting news........

AUSportTalk

I had to get in on this thread WDE !!!  operation put saban in Bryce: is in full swing !!! GREAT JOB ST!!!! :party::wareagle::beatmullet:

Are the sleeper cells being awakened?  I have not heard the call from HQ since Operation Poledancer.  That was an awesome assignment!  Although I don't want to recruit Destiny again!  Could do much better this time if I get the chance.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Easy, kids.  Some of us do have sources, as well.  My post was merely to say...hey what I've heard is also earth shattering.

... Well, I've got some earth shattering gas from the high fiber yogurt this morning.  :dunno:

Oatmeal gets me everytime.

Perhaps you are not a jack wagon, but you are trying to act like you have inside inforamtion.  More than likely you have heard a rumor on the internet that you cannot verify.  Can you verify it?  If you cannot it is merely speculation at this point.  Fine don't post it.  But quit making post about how you are not going to post it.  No need to try leach fame off this thread.

Really I am trying to get fame? Take a look at all my posts and you will never see another time where I knew what ST or any of the other mods were saying in a situation like this, but I do.  BTW I will post as I wish and when I wish as long it is within posting rules. If you don't like it  :-X........I don't have to provide you anything to confirm I know as I have posted nothing specific.

Relax everybody -- we'll get the news. Just be patient like me -- I'm still waiting for my National Championship tickets I purchased from Stubhub.com.

.... yeah. I forgot to thank you for those.  :dunno:

- Your neighbor

Yeah because my goal of posting here is to gain fame...please. And last I checked, I can post whatever I want as long as it's in the rules. I'm not trying to act like anything other than some dude that cares about Auburn football who heard something that would fall into the category of this thread. And for all I know it is rumor and speculation which is why I haven't detailed it here.

Yeah because my goal of posting here is to gain fame...please.   And last I checked, I can post whatever I want as long as it's in the rules.  I'm not trying to act like anything other than some dude that cares about Auburn football who heard something that would fall into the category of this thread.  And for all I know it is rumor and speculation which is why I haven't detailed it here.

Did anyone else hear the echo??  :laugh: :laugh:

I am almost hoping that this earth shattering news doesnt even involve us getting a commitment, but that it involves Bama getting caught cheating or paying a recruit or something. That would be just as satisfying!!!

We need a "panties getting bunched" emoticon because there are quite a few people it would categorize on both sides of the "know" and "want to know" fence.  Besides the mods because of course they "know".  People get bent out of shape over the silliest stuff sometimes.  Let's all remember these are 17 and 18 year old kids.  Relax and sit back and enjoy the ride.

Yeah because my goal of posting here is to gain fame...please.   And last I checked, I can post whatever I want as long as it's in the rules.  I'm not trying to act like anything other than some dude that cares about Auburn football who heard something that would fall into the category of this thread.  And for all I know it is rumor and speculation which is why I haven't detailed it here.

Did anyone else hear the echo??  :laugh: :laugh:

I know right wow spooky... :laugh:

Im not gonna brag but I've heard it and it is quite big. Not getting excited until it happens, and I won't breath a word.

Suffice to say, ST will go down as an even bigger legend if this is pulled off.

By typing those exact words you are in fact bragging and you in fact meant to do it.  Just saying.

Im not gonna brag but I've heard it and it is quite big. Not getting excited until it happens, and I won't breath a word.

By typing those exact words you are in fact bragging and you in fact meant to do it.  Just saying.

I'm gonna have to second this..  :tease:

I'm gonna have to second this..  :tease:

Didn't mean for it to come out that way. I modded it, but the last sentence is what i really wanted to say.

Calling folks names will not get them to speak. My only point was to confirm ST's title of thread is indeed true if it should happen. Also, JLee would be correct in saying we would be kicking Bama's arse off the field as well. So call me a Jack Wagon, but I will not be the one to say who it is on this thread.  :cool::-X

Easy, kids.  Some of us do have sources, as well.  My post was merely to say...hey what I've heard is also earth shattering.

Ok enough guys. Nobody on here needs confirmation or reassurance about ST's words because he speaks for himself. Lets be real here. If you knew beyond a shadow of a doubt, you would be breaking the story not ST.  Yes, a lot of us have heard certain things but none of you know for sure so just drop it and stop acting so secretive.

Calling folks names will not get them to speak. My only point was to confirm ST's title of thread is indeed true if it should happen. Also, JLee would be correct in saying we would be kicking Bama's arse off the field as well. So call me a Jack Wagon, but I will not be the one to say who it is on this thread.  :cool::-X

Ok enough guys. Nobody on here needs confirmation or reassurance about ST's words because he speaks for himself. Lets be real here. If you knew beyond a shadow of a doubt, you would be breaking the story not ST.  Yes, a lot of us have heard certain things but none of you know for sure so just drop it and stop acting so secretive.

Was that Hiroshima or Nagasaki??  :devil::laugh: :laugh: :pcprobs:

Christian Westerman bringing Malcom Brown with him from Texas you heard it here first

Nah.. you're rehashing. Others have made that predicition as well.  :tease:

Archived