Updated: 3:50 1-20-11 Potential earth shattering recruiting news........

AUSportTalk

dream scenario.   Westy switches tommorrow,  he's bringing C. K. with him.  Hart has decided he wants to run behind what could be one of the most talented O-lines in the SEC.  Dee is bringing his bud Haha with him to take Roberson's spot.  

Hold that thought...

dream scenario.   Westy switches tommorrow,  he's bringing C. K. with him.  Hart has decided he wants to run behind what could be one of the most talented O-lines in the SEC.  Dee is bringing his bud Haha with him to take Roberson's spot.  

It might not be that big of a dream.

So thats it?? Seanzie comes and says he heard what was going down, and now Prowl alludes to it being true also? I dunno Seanzie but Prowl you normally have smart things to say...

maybe im just lookin for answers though haha

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I apologize if this has already been answered eleventy bijillion times, but does anyone have a rough estimate on when the earth will be shattered?

I need to know when to batton down the hatch's, i.e. stop by the bama grads' cubes in my office.

I apologize if this has already been answered eleventy bijillion times, but does anyone have a rough estimate on when the earth will be shattered?

I need to know when to batton down the hatch's, i.e. stop by the bama grads' cubes in my office.

here is what ST wrote on the first page, and unless I missed something there hasn't been an update after this, so looks like he thought it would come either today or tomorrow, but the time frame changed and it might happen later

There could be some great news soon......I promise I will let you know as soon as it happens or doesn't happen!

There are possibly two things that could happen in the next 24-48 hours.

Stay Tuned!

Just checked on the possible great news. Things are still looking good but the timing MIGHT be a little different. I will keep you guys and gals updated.

:dunno:

ST is just playing with us all.  That's why it is so earth shattering.  ST, the man who single handedly destroyed the Alabama cult.  He's gonna become a legend.

Hold that thought...

It might not be that big of a dream.

So thats it?? Seanzie comes and says he heard what was going down, and now Prowl alludes to it being true also? I dunno Seanzie but Prowl you normally have smart things to say...

maybe im just lookin for answers though haha

It could possibly happen but a lot of things are going on behind the scenes right now. I'm not so sure HCD was thrilled to see Barron come back(since they sold him on being the next Barron) and Hart probably doesn't want to end up playing CB. Only a few people actually know what is going on and I'm not saying I'm one of them. That could just be a possibility of what could happen. I think there is a strong chance that Hart could switch but I'm not sold on HCD just yet, even though he could as well. My only question is what would Erique think about that? Even though they have comparable talent, I personally would rather have EF. I've just always really liked him. It could be that Hart commits to us and HCD goes elsewhere. There are a lot of things that could happen. Roberson may tell the coaches he's All In.

i cant wait to see this go down.  the turds will be lighting up the talk show lines until august.  Troopa and Loopa hae to be cheating, theres no way 5-19 can possible beat Saint Satan in recruiting.  

:zapbama:

This is nothing short of wholesale organ theft - why stop at Hart and Dix, let's take a kidney while we're in there.

:laugh: We're going to gut them like fish!

And what's that supposed to mean  :devil:

You know the saying, you can take someone out of SF but you can't take the SF out of them. You've gutted a fish or two. Just like that.

:laugh: Just poking fun at ya. Love the bay. Are you from SF too?

It could possibly happen but a lot of things are going on behind the scenes right now. I'm not so sure HCD was thrilled to see Barron come back(since they sold him on being the next Barron) and Hart probably doesn't want to end up playing CB. Only a few people actually know what is going on and I'm not saying I'm one of them. That could just be a possibility of what could happen. I think there is a strong chance that Hart could switch but I'm not sold on HCD just yet, even though he could as well. My only question is what would Erique think about that? Even though they have comparable talent, I personally would rather have EF. I've just always really liked him. It could be that Hart commits to us and HCD goes elsewhere. There are a lot of things that could happen. Roberson may tell the coaches he's All In.

wow... I had read somewhere else about the possibility of Hart and HCD flipping to AU.. but I just thought it was board banter...

I agree with your concerns though... I would rather have EF.. he has been high on us for a long time, and didn't HCD do some negative recruiting against AU while he was on his OV here?

thanks for the reply, btw.. i expect a "maybe" or something

Not to be one of those guys, but the updated date in the title is a year off. Get it together guys!

:laugh: Fixed it. We've had lord knows how many views and you're the first to notice that  :laugh:

This is nothing short of wholesale organ theft - why stop at Hart and Dix, let's take a kidney while we're in there.

You know the saying, you can take someone out of SF but you can't take the SF out of them. You've gutted a fish or two. Just like that.

Originally from Prattville, then moved to south of Seattle to serve in the Air Force for four years, fulfilled my committment, then moved down to Gulf Shores six years ago and now presently reside in Daphne. I've been up in Prattville for a few months but I'm headed back to my home in Daphne at the beginning of February. I can't wait to be fishing again. I live along Mobile bay and do a lot of fishing off my pier. The best flounder fishing I've ever experienced. Can't wait to get back home.

Originally from Prattville, then moved to south of Seattle to serve in the Air Force, fulfilled my committment, then moved down to Gulf Shores six years ago and now presently reside in Daphne. I've been up in Prattville for a few months but I'm headed back to my home in Daphne at the beginning of February. I can't wait to be fishing again. I live along Mobile bay and do a lot of fishing off my pier. The best flounder fishing I've ever experienced. Can't wait to get back home.

Yeah I hear ya. Ever since I got to Auburn I've missed fishing tremendously. And this will be the first summer I spend away from the waters. It'll definitely be weird

:dunno:

ST is just playing with us all.  That's why it is so earth shattering.  ST, the man who single handedly destroyed the Alabama cult.  He's gonna become a legend.

The earth will be shattered in 2012, they made a movie and everything, DUH  :P

There could be some great news soon......I promise I will let you know as soon as it happens or doesn't happen!

There are possibly two things that could happen in the next 24-48 hours.

Stay Tuned!

Just checked on the possible great news. Things are still looking good but the timing MIGHT be a little different. I will keep you guys and gals updated.

Things are still looking good for the news. As for a time, I am not sure. With all that goes into making this happen, it might not happen until NSD. I'll keep you guys and gals updated.

So is it more likely to be closer to signing day or the original time posted?

So the title says updated at 3:50.  My time stamps are eastern time, and the only post I see at 3:50 is from a random poster and it says Westerman might be bringing Malcom Brown with him...is this the "update" cleverly disguised?

So the title says updated at 3:50.  My time stamps are eastern time, and the only post I see at 3:50 is from a random poster and it says Westerman might be bringing Malcom Brown with him...is this the "update" cleverly disguised?

Check the original post from ST. His updates are posted under that.

Originally from Prattville, then moved to south of Seattle to serve in the Air Force, fulfilled my committment, then moved down to Gulf Shores six years ago and now presently reside in Daphne. I've been up in Prattville for a few months but I'm headed back to my home in Daphne at the beginning of Fwaiting on.ebruary. I can't wait to be fishing again. I live along Mobile bay and do a lot of fishing off my pier. The best flounder fishing I've ever experienced. Can't wait to get back home.

Yeah I hear ya. Ever since I got to Auburn I've missed fishing tremendously. And this will be the first summer I spend away from the waters. It'll definitely be weird

Man, I liked in AU for 7 years and there's plenty of fishing to do there. I don't know what you're waiting on. All you need is a pole and opportunity.  :laugh:

Originally from Prattville, then moved to south of Seattle to serve in the Air Force, fulfilled my committment, then moved down to Gulf Shores six years ago and now presently reside in Daphne. I've been up in Prattville for a few months but I'm headed back to my home in Daphne at the beginning of Fwaiting on.ebruary. I can't wait to be fishing again. I live along Mobile bay and do a lot of fishing off my pier. The best flounder fishing I've ever experienced. Can't wait to get back home.

Man, I liked in AU for 7 years and there's plenty of fishing to do there. I don't know what you're waiting on. All you need is a pole and opportunity.  :laugh:

Are you talking about fishing or Sammy's  :dunno:

I hear ya Mayor. I've just never been able to get in to freshwater fishing. I'm gonna give it another go in the spring though  :thumbsup:

Archived