Updated: 3:50 1-20-11 Potential earth shattering recruiting news........

AUSportTalk

If Dee Hart switches to Auburn, what will Rivals do?? They've already made their final evaluations, and there wont be enough time to bump him back down to a 4 star!!

Not true. Deangelo Benton was a five star after he sent his letter of intent in.. after a couple of hours he was bumped DOWN to a three star.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

After hours of exhauswtive research I have discovered the identity of the secret earthshaking player we will soon welcome into the family. He is without a doubt the best receiver to ever play the game. Way too good to got to turdville. Listen very closely because I can only publish this once. The secret recruit is:

Spiderman. Please welcome him to the family.

The delay is in CNS calling Rivals to get the star rating changed for DH and HCD and to elevate the star level of the two guys that Bama dumped DH and HCD for.  I mean, they have to publish a whole new 250 list.  Dangit JamesG!

You think its a coincidence Malcom Mitchell got bumped to the #1 CB days after it was said he was a heavy Bama lean?? Didnt read many glowing reviews about him at the UA game practices either.... But since Saban wants him, he MUST be better than anyone else

After hours of exhauswtive research I have discovered the identity of the secret earthshaking player we will soon welcome into the family. He is without a doubt the best receiver to ever play the game. Way too good to got to turdville. Listen very closely because I can only publish this once. The secret recruit is:

spiderman_4.jpg

Thought you were talking about Garrett Liberty for a second.

If Dee Hart switches to Auburn, what will Rivals do?? They've already made their final evaluations, and there wont be enough time to bump him back down to a 4 star!!

Not true. Deangelo Benton was a five star after he sent his letter of intent in.. after a couple of hours he was bumped DOWN to a three star.

This is patently false.

Benton, out of high school the first time, was rated a 4 star. He didn't qualify. He went to prep school and was rated a 5 star out of there, committing to LSU again. He didn't qualify. He went BACK to prep school and was rated a 4 star and signed with Auburn. He remained a 4 star. Get your facts right.

I hate that this has come out, but I will go ahead and say it.

....I'm taking my talents to South Beach........ in about 30 years when I retire.

This coaching staff is getting after it. The recruits see something  in Auburn that we already know. I feel really good about NSD, think we'll see more footage of the coaches celebrating that morning the way we did last year. I hope the surprises are Clowney and Cyrus K. That would be sweet! But regardless I know these coaches are finding the right young men for the spots we need filled. It's great to,be an Auburn Tiger! 2010 National Champions!!

spiderman_4.jpg

wow but whoever it is will get bumped down.....EX: Brent Calloway

Counterargument: Kris Frost, but there was some doubt initially on his committment

:dunno:

This would have been funny if any of yall knew who Garrett Liberty was.

The second quote is the funniest part of it Mayor!  :laugh:

probably  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

its all good Mayor :thumbsup:

This is patently false.

Ha..you have a serious man crush on D'LO... but thats cool. Nice research!

Benton, out of high school the first time, was rated a 4 star. He didn't qualify. He went to prep school and was rated a 5 star out of there, committing to LSU again. He didn't qualify. He went BACK to prep school and was rated a 4 star and signed with Auburn. He remained a 4 star. Get your facts right.

24-48 hours has now been revised to "possibly not until NSD."  Man, I  :banghead::devil::dunno::happydance: this stuff!!!

That's just what I am hearing. It could be sooner but I don't want everyone sitting here waiting on the news everyday, every minute, every second if it might happen on NSD. Just wanted to give everyone the heads up. Welcome to BIG TIME recruiting!

So you are saying it could happen any second :laugh::dunno: :-\ :laugh::thumbsup:

I think this is all a great big tease! I know something that you don't and I can't-ain't gonna tell you. Twenty-four to 48 hours now maybe NSD. My opinion. If you have "earth shattering" news and can't tell it, then don't mention it. Let it be a surprise. Nanner, nanner, nanner.

I think this is all a great big tease! I know something that you don't and I can't-ain't gonna tell you. Twenty-four to 48 hours now maybe NSD. My opinion. If you have "earth shattering" news and can't tell it, then don't mention it. Let it be a surprise. Nanner, nanner, nanner.

Or you can stop reading the thread? Yeah, that works.  :-\

Archived