Updated: 3:50 1-20-11 Potential earth shattering recruiting news........

AUSportTalk

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Actually, I gave ST this information and told him the title should be "Recruiting Tidbits" but nooooooo, he had to give it an "Earth Shattering" heading.  Blame the slow server all on him.

This is nothing short of wholesale organ theft - why stop at Hart and Dix, let's take a kidney while we're in there.

BAhahahahahaha!!!!  :laugh:     Wow....nice one.

But on topic....I might lose my eyesight sitting here staring at the screen waiting for the news to break. Be it Clowney, Hart + Dixon, or someone out of left-field, our coaches know how to bring 'em home. WAR DAMN EAGLE!!!!

Sigh! Where does everyone keep getting this info...? It's like everyone knows what's going on except me!  :banghead:

Nah, don't worry.

Everyone's just saying they know so when ST breaks the news they can say "YEP, that's it! I knew it!"

I have heard it from a source, and all I have to say is WOW!!! ....  :rolleyes:  ok I am better now.  Just wanted to know what it felt like.  :tease:

dream scenario.   Westy switches tommorrow,  he's bringing C. K. with him.  Hart has decided he wants to run behind what could be one of the most talented O-lines in the SEC.  Dee is bringing his bud Haha with him to take Roberson's spot.  

Ok, i have a name that I don't think has been mentioned yet. What about George Farmer?

that would for sure be out of left field haha. especially with Coats and Denson on board, and Frost being given a shot at WR when he gets here.  

I would expect us to be done at WR with the class we had last year and Coats and Denson on board this year, but just my opinion, so TIFWIW

dream scenario.   Westy switches tommorrow,  he's bringing C. K. with him.  Hart has decided he wants to run behind what could be one of the most talented O-lines in the SEC.  Dee is bringing his bud Haha with him to take Roberson's spot.  

It might not be that big of a dream.

Hey guys this is off topic but how about everyone go donate. I just did. We have over 15,000 clicks on this thread and over 800 replies. If everyone just puts in a dollar imagine what that could do.  This site is free but it needs help from it members every now and then. I have not been here all that long but I love this site and would like to see it taken care of. Come on family lets help out. Just a dollar.

Ok, i have a name that I don't think has been mentioned yet. What about George Farmer?

that would for sure be out of left field haha. especially with Coats and Denson on board, and Frost being given a shot at WR when he gets here.  

I would expect us to be done at WR with the class we had last year and Coats and Denson on board this year, but just my opinion, so TIFWIW

Trust me, I know, I was just thinking of someone who was briefly talked about and he was one that just popped in my head. I seem to remember him having a little interest interest in us earlier in the process. He's not my guess, just another name to throw out there.

This is nothing short of wholesale organ theft - why stop at Hart and Dix, let's take a kidney while we're in there.

:laugh: We're going to gut them like fish!

And what's that supposed to mean  :devil:

For those who may have missed it, or overlooked it, last night. I said I hoped this news involved "spanky" throwing a big fit and his reply was .......

I know for a FACT he's already thrown one TODAY! LoL!

Take it however you want - but I hope this means the news involves the uaturds.

Hey guys this is off topic but how about everyone go donate. I just did. We have over 15,000 clicks on this thread and over 800 replies. If everyone just puts in a dollar imagine what that could do.  This site is free but it needs help from it members every now and then. I have not been here all that long but I love this site and would like to see it taken care of. Come on family lets help out. Just a dollar.

Any donation is greatly appreciated

Hold that thought...

And what's that supposed to mean  :devil:

You know the saying, you can take someone out of SF but you can't take the SF out of them. You've gutted a fish or two. Just like that.

Archived