Rivals predictions

Easybake

SIAP- http://footballrecruiting.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=1180322

Unanimous Ray Drew and Isaiah Crowell to go to thUGA  >:(

AND unanimous Cyrus Kouandjio to Bama  :'(

But, on the bright side, they are saying E. Florence is AUll IN! I've been wanting him to hurry and commit

SIAP- http://footballrecruiting.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=1180322

Unanimous Ray Drew and Isaiah Crowell to go to thUGA  >:(

AND unanimous Cyrus Kouandjio to Bama  :'(

But, on the bright side, they are saying E. Florence is AUll IN! I've been wanting him to hurry and commit

He is announcing on NSD on ESPN...and for those rivals predictions, Most of them have a hard time knowing what color the sky is much less predict where kids will go to school, so i would not put much stuck in their picks.

They also unanimously had Mitchell going to uat, last week. Just saying...

That was Scout but your point still is valid.

have faith in the coaches, don't worry about a site that is was owned by a bammer alum

Yahoo owns Rivals now.

your right, but I still think that Bama having the largest subscriber community out of the entire Rival's network plays a part...just my .02

have faith in the coaches, don't worry about a site that is was owned by a bammer alum

Yahoo owns Rivals now.

your right, but I still think that Bama having the largest subscriber community out of the entire Rival's network plays a part...just my .02

fair enough.

Yahoo owns Rivals now.

Or because most go with the safe pick. But yeah... conspiracies and whatnot

None of those guys have ever followed Auburn recruiting closely so I wouldn't expect them to say anything different than what they did. They just look at the "most logical" choice and expect the recruit to land there.

I'm not worried at all. I've noticed a lot of our backup targets now going to other schools because our coaches have informed them there is no room for them. The coaches, as expected, know a lot that we don't know. I've never seen a situation where there were open scholarships at the school who just won the BCSNC and kids not wanting to jump on the offer. I have full confidence in this staff. Two classes ago when they didn't have a lot of time after they took over the program, they were still able to put together a decent class and bring on some guys who weren't even considering AU. Then boom the sign with the good guys. Last year's class was a phenomenal one and one we haven't seen around here in I don't know when. The coaches were able to sell early playing time as a big tool and can still do so with us losing so many seniors. The coaches have done a great job in establishing relationships within the community, the hs coaches, the families of recruits and the recruits themselves. I don't see where they have all of a sudden lost their ability to recruit. We've pretty much gotten all of the top talent here in the state and that's something Tubbs was never able to do even when we had the win streak over bama. When Chizik took over he said that the state of Georgia would be a major priority and he's made it just that going after Drew, Bray, Wright and Crowell and also getting Whitaker and McNeal last year. I trust that we will finish strong much like we have the last two years with this staff.

I could certainly see how Jesus must have felt.  Heal the blind, make the cripple walk,  heck raise the dead and THEY STILL DONT BELIEVE.  o ye of little faith.

I could certainly see how Jesus must have felt.  Heal the blind, make the cripple walk,  heck raise the dead and THEY STILL DONT BELIEVE.  o ye of little faith.

I believe!

Archived