The last time i was this excited about a class was in

http://www.auburn.edu/~vestmon/recruit.html

Ryan Taylor, Marlon Taylor, Martavious Houston and Dan Evans were to be the strongest secondary ever along with the other highly rated ones in that group..

Different coaching staff, different evaluator.. back then it was parade all-america, maxpreps, whitaker and the bama homer forrest davis.

I have a better feeling about this staff and the incoming class...

:we:

The last time I was this excited about a class was last year....

^^^^^^^^^x1000

I don't think everyone has even begun to understand the impact of back to back top 5 classes. Couple that with the 2012 class that just watched us win the BCS NC!! Amazing!! I am so excited about this class as it compliments our 2010 class so well, both in terms of needs and star power! The foundation is being built to be a powerhouse year in and year out!!

War Eagle my friends! It is GREAT to be an Auburn Tiger!!

http://www.auburn.edu/~vestmon/recruit.html

Ryan Taylor, Marlon Taylor, Martavious Houston and Dan Evans were to be the strongest secondary ever along with the other highly rated ones in that group..

Different coaching staff, different evaluator.. back then it was parade all-america, maxpreps, whitaker and the bama homer forrest davis.

I have a better feeling about this staff and the incoming class...

:we:

I was this excited last year :)

I never was a big recruiting follower until Chizik arrived.  That year I saw a group of coaches come in late and finish really strong.  They sold all these young athletes on a dream of how The Auburn Football team was about to get a lot better and if you wanted to win you better get on board.  Then Last year we pulled more stars and just good players then I had seen ever until Tubbs.  Now watching this year I know we are racking up with talent.  I am so excited to watch Auburn play next year and the next, well until the end of time would sufice for me.  WDE

One of the best things is how many times we mention that this recruiting isn't just meeting immediate need(s) but a foundation for several years of greatness in JH.

One of the best things is how many times we mention that this recruiting isn't just meeting immediate need(s) but a foundation for several years of greatness in JH.

Something we didn't have under a previous former coach.  Much happier with the effort and success of the coaching staff especially Chizik.

LCDR has it right.  Sure is exciting to see successive years of building for the future not just hoping to fill a need. This staff is just doing a tremendous job with recruiting.  I honestly dont remember a year, 25 that I've watched, that we pulled so many top tier recruits with a potential to add to the bounty on NSD. Coach Dye had a few great years and xCTT also pulled a few but I don't recall any better than this years class.

This coaching staff is phenomenal. What thet have done in such a short time is truly a testament to them. I used to feel that a lot of top talent was just slightly out of our reach, but these guys make me feel like I should expect them to come to AU.

CGC has proven so many naysayers wrong and it is fun to watch.

WDE

The last time for me was winter quarter 1982. A literature class.

Dang but that class was chock full of honeys. Did not cut a single day. Made an 'A' to boot.

Funny how attending class will help the ol' GPA!

What I love about Chizik is he goes out and he tries to fill out an entire lineup with his recruiting class. If you are able to do that for 4 straight years, you've got yourself a stacked team. Seriosuly, go look at the commitment list by position. It looks like a starting lineup 4 years from now. Obviously everybody doesnt pan out, but if you do it consistently it pays off.

Archived