UGA'S DREAM TEAM

athenstiger

.....and Jobathan Jenkins.....someone make it stop.....

You said Jenkins...but you did forget Pagan. The dawgs lead uat for him too.

I just don't get the whole 'dream team' tag.  This year will make 9 out of 10 years they have finished top 10 according to Rivals.  Why all of a sudden is a top 5 considered a 'dream team?'  

To me this says Richt has underachieved his whole tenure considering the talent on the field.  I understand he's trying to create a positive spin for himself anyway he can, but to me he's tyoing up his walking papers.  My whole thing with them is their O-Line hasn't allowed much production from a lot of 4 stars backs in their stable and I don't see where they've really done much to better that last year or this year.  Crowell is good, but he still needs some decent holes.

I just don't get the whole 'dream team' tag.  This year will make 9 out of 10 years they have finished top 10 according to Rivals.  Why all of a sudden is a top 5 considered a 'dream team?'  

To me this says Richt has underachieved his whole tenure considering the talent on the field.  I understand he's trying to create a positive spin for himself anyway he can, but to me he's tyoing up his walking papers.  My whole thing with them is their O-Line hasn't allowed much production from a lot of 4 stars backs in their stable and I don't see where they've really done much to better that last year or this year.  Crowell is good, but he still needs some decent holes.

nope. unfortunately 2011 saves Richt. They have the easiest SEC schedule and if the beat SC in week 2 uga unfortunately wins the East.

Richt is dreaming they will keep him in a job is why he's calling them that

nope. unfortunately 2011 saves Richt. They have the easiest SEC schedule and if the beat SC in week 2 uga unfortunately wins the East.

If 2011 saves Richt, I'll be ecstatic. As long as he's at Georgia, they'll never enjoy sustained success. He's too inconsistent of a coach.

Granted, I hope they don't win the east...living in Georgia, I have to put up with their crap entirely too much.

^^THIS^^

How do you not win an SEC title or NC with Stafford, Moreno, & Massaquoi?

Archived