Cam Newton playing Basketball???

AuburnTiger_2014

This is probably a ridiculous question but how do ya'll think he would do playing on our b-ball team?

I mean he's 6-6 250lbs so he could find a spot somewhere.

His agent wouldn't like it.

:rolleyes:

Well, obviously this would never happen, but hypothetically speaking, I imagine Cam could play on this ball team and would be welcomed with open arms by Coach Barbee. Plus, we'd be able to sell out the arena every game. Ha!

Well, obviously this would never happen, but hypothetically speaking, I imagine Cam could play on this ball team and would be welcomed with open arms by Coach Barbee. Plus, we'd be able to sell out the arena every game. Ha!

this....

I remember reading somewhere a quote from one of the other football players (Kodi maybe?) clowning on Cam's basketball skills :laugh:

I def. read where some players was joking about Fairley's skills (some were good reviews actually). Don't know if I read anything about Cam though.

My friend played with Cam in some pickup games last summer. He said he wasn't that good.

He also remembered Nick getting dunked on and getting so mad everyone just quit the game because they didn't want to catch a beat down. :laugh:

Plus, seeing that Cam is no longer in school, kinda of rules him out for bball. Dang!

That plus signing with an agent doesn`t help either.

Plus, seeing that Cam is no longer in school, kinda of rules him out for bball. Dang!

That plus signing with an agent doesn`t help either.

Indeed.

Another Auburn great once said, Bo don't know basketball!

Cam might be the same way. However, Kodi and Trovon might be able to do it. However, BBall and Football are too close together to be practical.

Archived