Can AE come out with a mobile version?

Rickys Rants

I plan to keep up with all of the recruiting news on my Android phone on Wednesday, but the AE pages take forever to load and are cumbersome to navigate because of the number of pictures in peoples avatars and signature lines.  Any way to strip all the pictures out for a 'mobile version'?

I plan to keep up with all of the recruiting news on my Android phone on Wednesday, but the AE pages take forever to load and are cumbersome to navigate because of the number of pictures in peoples avatars and signature lines.  Any way to strip all the pictures out for a 'mobile version'?

You should be able to turn the sigs off and that should help.

Thanks for the help, but I would love to be able to turn off the pictures when accessing from my phone, but keep the pictures when I am on my laptop/computer - there are a lot of great photos on here and I end up sharing a lot of them on my FB page!

Thanks for the help, but I would love to be able to turn off the pictures when accessing from my phone, but keep the pictures when I am on my laptop/computer - there are a lot of great photos on here and I end up sharing a lot of them on my FB page!

The only suggestion I have is to turn off the signatures when you are on your phone and turn them back on when on your computer.  

Yes I've had a little to drink tonight, and I'm feeling a lot of love my beloved University and team. Watching youtube vids of times past, and it makes me so proud. So i just wanted to give everyone a BIG WAR EAGLE!!!. Can't wait for signing day and the coming season. Never been more proud to claim Auburn as my school, team, and favorite pasttime. You are all truly family, and I couldn't ask for more. WAR EAGLE!!!

:wareagle:

for some reason I can't access it at all from my phone.  Can someone show me where the web button on this thing is?

motorola-bag-phone.jpg

:laugh:

Try enabling WiFI?   :dunno:

8fe17d6e.jpg

Yeah, this bloody thing won't work either.

Were you able to download your Barry Manilow ringtone for that thing?

Copacabana keeps playing nonstop.  :banghead:

For a really mobile version try..

http://www.auburneagle.com/WEAForum/index.php?wap2

fast, simple and uses less data

This is what the site reverts to when the mobile connection is running very slow on a particular phone. Or, that what I was told in the past.

My G1 Droid has no problem at all with the site 90% of the time.  :dunno:

Haven't really noticed a problem with the site on my phone.  It'd be nice to have a stripped down mobile version of the site but I always keep signatures and avatars off (even on my computer...too much scrolling from ridiculously large sig pictures).

I'm using an htc Evo.

Archived