CK update

BadrabbitAU

by what has transpired today, alabama shouldnt even start recruiting till signing day. just show up and start talking to recruits after their announcements. this is ludacris!!!!! this is what i would call hoarding recruits. i mean CK announced that he want to go to Auburn. let it be. we didnt go to try to win back b. calloway. i wish him the best of luck as do most Auburn fans would. although, IMO, he will never see the field there. and it proves my point of hoarding recruits out of spite of Auburn and other teams. Nick Saban is a horrible person. i wouldnt let my son go to UAT if i lived in t'town and they offered me the offensive coordinators job. the only good thing that has come out of t'town is I20. my advice to CK is to pray for guidance and clarity. i know the auburn family will pray for you and with you. War Eagle everyone

in any case War Eagle to the new recruits and to all past, present, and future AU Tigers    :wedance:

IMO we still get CK, the staff can still recruit him too, they haven't worked this hard to give up now :we:

• Replies 494
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Like I said before, if he aint signing with us today, he aint comin period.

why do you keep saying that? are the coaches dropping him as an option if it's not done by today?

He honestly has no clue.

Nobody knows what he's going to do, including if he doesn't sign today. Give it a break everyone. Sit back, enjoy the rest of our class, and when kujo makes his decision, if it's Auburn, then celebrate. Until then celebrate everyone else

I thought so as well at first, but knew that he had thought it through when he spoke of the other AU players he had bonded with at the All Star game. 

Either way, he seems like at great kid and did "follow his heart" as his brother told him to do.

why do you keep saying that? are the coaches dropping him as an option if it's not done by today?

no he has no idea, cyrus said he had doubt about his decision it wouldnt surprise me to see him and his family go to AU in a couple of days and sign with us. no one knows right now.

Mayor I hope you're right about Bammer being turned in.   Too much garbage goes on in this state surrounding them year after year and we're conditioned just to accept it.   Just "the way it is".   BS!

He honestly has no clue.

The writing is on the wall. In his recent interview he said he felt like he was making a big mistake.

If he does end up at AU, I will be happy enough to endure the insults. But as of right now I can't see that happening, but I do hope im wrong.

He honestly has no clue.

Just wondering...Have you ever seen a glass half full? You must be loads of fun to hang around.

BTW cameron clear who signed w/tenn. said the bammer media tried to turn him at the last second..........

They have done lot's of dirty things this week and I won't go into everything here, but I have heard from two good sources they have been turned in to the NCAA for things they have done this week.

Mayor, are the "they" you're referencing members of the Bama press of people/staff directly associated with the Bama program?  I won't press on the specific issues you've heard but not knowing if its press or staff that's been turned in will drive me nuts.  Thanks

regardless they are representatives of Alabama

Bama press isn't associated with the school and wouldn't be looked at the same way as far as NCAA violations go unless it could be proven that they were acting on the behest of the staff/school.  

Tweet from his brother right after the announcement:

Ariekouandjio

My brother before I even played football so congrats bro. Make you pay for it later though lil bro ;). Much love!

about 2 hours ago via txt

Retweeted by AuburnEagle and 94 others

He honestly has no clue.

The writing is on the wall. In his recent interview he said he felt like he was making a big mistake.

If he does end up at AU, I will be happy enough to endure the insults. But as of right now I can't see that happening, but I do hope im wrong.

in what interview did he say he thinks he made a big mistake?  watching the video of him and his parents he specifically says he still has "a little doubt".  Much different

These kids only get one shot to have their big moment in time, and when you have family members and others pressure a kid to change their mind afterward, it's disgusting. They made it about them and what they wanted, and not what Cyrus wanted. However it turns out, the guy has been robbed of his moment.

He honestly has no clue.

it might help if you qualified that statement as your opinion...the way you wrote it was as if you were privy to inside information and then stated it as fact.

Nick Saban is being accused of underhanded recruiting tactics in obtaining a commitment of Cyrus Kouandjio. He is trying to get his parents to not sign the letter of commitment he is also going to release his brother if he signs.

If true that is disgusting. I can't believe that.

Nick Saban is being accused of underhanded recruiting tactics in obtaining a commitment of Cyrus Kouandjio. He is trying to get his parents to not sign the letter of commitment he is also going to release his brother if he signs.

its not true, just a stupid auburn rumor.

^^THIS^^ x1000 :banghead:

^^THIS^^ /1000

Maybe his parents just want to talk to our coaches about all this....I dont think anyone knows at this point what is going to happen CK or his parents included

if CK and his family wants to come and visit together, thats great. but info on the situation instead of rumors is what everyone needs. this young man is trying to make his choice for his future. i know his parents are upset, they are parents and when something unforseen has happened to their child, i can understand them for being upset. and this is based on him not discussing it them. but come on down to Auburn. shes beautiful in sunshine or in rain. i wish for him to clear his mind and make the right choice instead of a rational one.

I think the NCAA would give Arie a wavor with no sitting out, if they could prove it.

Archived