CK update

BadrabbitAU

BTW cameron clear who signed w/tenn. said the bammer media tried to turn him at the last second..........

They have done lot's of dirty things this week and I won't go into everything here, but I have heard from two good sources they have been turned in to the NCAA for things they have done this week.

interesting.......

....seems CK will not sign today either

• Replies 494
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Seems very stoic. Probably doesn't wear his emotions on his sleeve.

Think all the brother talk got to him. Reporter really hit on the brother vs. brother, iron bowl, opposite side of field.

I heard Saban said he was going to cut his brother if Cyrus doesnt sign with Bama. This true???

If he cuts his brother then the NCAA needs to force Bama to fire him and nail any school that tries to hire him.

please tell me everyone here is smarter than to believe that.

I don't imagine anyone believes that. That is a crazy statement to make and is an obvious untruth.

BTW cameron clear who signed w/tenn. said the bammer media tried to turn him at the last second..........

They have done lot's of dirty things this week and I won't go into everything here, but I have heard from two good sources they have been turned in to the NCAA for things they have done this week.

Mayor, are the "they" you're referencing members of the Bama press of people/staff directly associated with the Bama program?  I won't press on the specific issues you've heard but not knowing if its press or staff that's been turned in will drive me nuts.  Thanks

I heard Saban said he was going to cut his brother if Cyrus doesnt sign with Bama. This true???

If he cuts his brother then the NCAA needs to force Bama to fire him and nail any school that tries to hire him.

I guess Jeff Lee isnt smarter than that then

ESPN is reporting the LOI was sent in

?? I just saw them say that CK will wait to send in the letter.  :dunno:

They just haven't updated the little ticker and by his name it says signed but he has not sent his LOI in.  After watching a video after the announcement with him and his parents, I think his parents want to talk with the Auburn coaches and maybe take a visit to be sure of his decision.

link to that video

I think you have to be a subscriber to see it but here it is

http://recruiting.scout.com/2/1045274.html

Nick Saban is being accused of underhanded recruiting tactics in obtaining a commitment of Cyrus Kouandjio. He is trying to get his parents to not sign the letter of commitment he is also going to release his brother if he signs.

Mayor, are the "they" you're referencing members of the Bama press of people/staff directly associated with the Bama program?  I won't press on the specific issues you've heard but not knowing if its press or staff that's been turned in will drive me nuts.  Thanks

regardless they are representatives of Alabama

This is ridiculous and pathetic. If Alabama takes a recruit, it doesn't mean that something dirty occurred. People ought to prove it first and then make the claim. Auburn fans are coming across as particularly whiny in this thread and really enough is enough.

:timeout: actually when a kid makes it clear he WANTS to go to AU and then all of a sudden his family flips out b/c he's not going to bammer it doesn't make sense....especially after a NC and more info on the short ones tactics....I would not have a hard time believing his tactics

I agree the hysteria is out of control. If he comes he comes. If he goes elsewhere good luck. I just hope these rumors are false. I hope he makes up his own mind. I hope the bammers aren't cheaters I wanted to bring them down on the field not through sanctions.

interesting.......

....seems CK will not sign today either

and IMO, not with us.

by what has transpired today, alabama shouldnt even start recruiting till signing day. just show up and start talking to recruits after their announcements. this is ludacris!!!!! this is what i would call hoarding recruits. i mean CK announced that he want to go to Auburn. let it be. we didnt go to try to win back b. calloway. i wish him the best of luck as do most Auburn fans would. although, IMO, he will never see the field there. and it proves my point of hoarding recruits out of spite of Auburn and other teams. Nick Saban is a horrible person. i wouldnt let my son go to UAT if i lived in t'town and they offered me the offensive coordinators job. the only good thing that has come out of t'town is I20. my advice to CK is to pray for guidance and clarity. i know the auburn family will pray for you and with you. War Eagle everyone

From now on could we please not assume what is happening. Just report what you know from 1st hand sources or a link from a 2nd source. Guessing what is happening will not help anyone out and will only make things worse. Thanks.

Disagree.  If you watch the interview you can plainly see that Cyrus wants to come here.  Whether or not he can get around daddy is a separate issue.  I don't think him not signing today has any bearing on the final outcome.

ESPN is reporting the LOI was sent in

?? I just saw them say that CK will wait to send in the letter.  :dunno:

They just haven't updated the little ticker and by his name it says signed but he has not sent his LOI in.  After watching a video after the announcement with him and his parents, I think his parents want to talk with the Auburn coaches and maybe take a visit to be sure of his decision.

link to that video

I think you have to be a subscriber to see it but here it is

http://recruiting.scout.com/2/1045274.html

crazy!!

I guess Jeff Lee isnt smarter than that then

i would put a million dollars down that saban didnt say he would cut the brother if the other one didnt sign. that's absolutely preposterous.

Disagree.  If you watch the interview you can plainly see that Cyrus wants to come here.  Whether or not he can get around daddy is a separate issue.  I don't think him not signing today has any bearing on the final outcome.

Me neither. His parents need to lighten up for real. His dad didn't appear too pleased, but I think that he will come around. His mom, however, had a HUUUGE smile haha.

Archived