CK update

BadrabbitAU

If it was the Bama media harrassing him at the announcment then the schools need to step in to stop this crap from happening. I know how bama fans are and the media who are fans are just as bad.

do u really think there were "bama media" ppl there actually heckling this high school kid tho? i mean i know we are auburn fans/alumni and don't like bama because they are our rivals, but they are just normal ppl too. i doubt there were normal ppl at the kid's press conference "harrassing" him. that sounds like a bit of a stretch.

it's the bama fans that never set foot on that campus nor ever graduated high school that u have to worry about. but, i doubt a whole truck load of them showed up to the kid's announcement to heckle him.

• Replies 494
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If it was the Bama media harrassing him at the announcment then the schools need to step in to stop this crap from happening. I know how bama fans are and the media who are fans are just as bad.

I just got a tweet saying, Ronnie Sanders from AU Undercover saying parents were not happy with his decision and bama coaches are talking to him this afternoon.

Maybe they've already cashed the check and don't want to pay it back  :dunno:  ;)

I wish I still wore the big boy pants. I'm married.

Ditto.

We should all go shopping together to get the married pants. Maybe we can get a discount...But, would our wives let us go alone?

Just read on another thread that the parents want to visit AU before he conmmits

Couldn't they have come with him when he made his official visit this past weekend? Were they not aware that AU was recruiting their son? Haven't any of our coaches made at least one in-home visit with Cyrus and meet the family? I feel something fishy is going on here, and the fishiness is coming out of Turdville.

I just got a tweet saying, Ronnie Sanders from AU Undercover saying parents were not happy with his decision and bama coaches are talking to him this afternoon.

It's clear that his parents aren't happy...crazy

I said a few days ago I couldn't imagine the parents not going with on the vist and I got some criticism for saying that. People thought he could make his own decision-guess not.  I'm from out of state and we visited Auburn last year.  There is NO way I would have flown my daughter there by herself to check out the school.  It is a HUGE decision for these kids, and I think the parents should have been there.

If for some reason they couldn't go, I understand that, but then he shouldn't have announced today and waited until they could visit. Also, if he told his parents in advance of his announcement, then why wouldn't he sign? This whole thing is bizarre.

It's clear that his patents aren't happy...crazy

Starting to seem like these kids' parents have some info on bama that the players don't.  Maybe they are setting themselves up for the "but he didn't know anything about it" card.  :-X

I FREAKING HATE BAMA, I can't recall an instance where Auburn recruiters immediately began trying to sway a kid moments after announcing his decision on tv... on signing day!! Who does that? Saban is a dirty dirty piece of trash

I FREAKING HATE BAMA, I can't recall an instance where Auburn recruiters immediately began trying to sway a kid moments after announcing his decision on tv... on signing day!! Who does that? Saban is a dirty dirty piece of trash

Typical.....I'm not suprised

Starting to seem like these kids' parents have some info on bama that the players don't.  Maybe they are setting themselves up for the "but he didn't know anything about it" card.  :-X

If that's the case we'll see bammer on probation soon enough.  People can't seem to wrap their mind around the fact that if money had changed hands the outcome would have been different.

do u really think there were "bama media" ppl there actually heckling this high school kid tho? i mean i know we are auburn fans/alumni and don't like bama because they are our rivals, but they are just normal ppl too. i doubt there were normal ppl at the kid's press conference "harrassing" him. that sounds like a bit of a stretch.

it's the bama fans that never set foot on that campus nor ever graduated high school that u have to worry about. but, i doubt a whole truck load of them showed up to the kid's announcement to heckle him.

Sorry Jax but you're dead wrong.  Bama people are not normal people!!!!!!!!!!

I said a few days ago I couldn't imagine the parents not going with on the vist and I got some criticism for saying that. People thought he could make his own decision-guess not.  I'm from out of state and we visited Auburn last year.  There is NO way I would have flown my daughter there by herself to check out the school.  It is a HUGE decision for these kids, and I think the parents should have been there.

If for some reason they couldn't go, I understand that, but then he shouldn't have announced today and waited until they could visit. Also, if he told his parents in advance of his announcement, then why wouldn't he sign? This whole thing is bizarre.

I remember seeing that ScholarDad, and I agreed with ya then. Bet you're not gettng criticism now.

What is going on here?!? As soon as AU gets someone UAT wanted, BAM...they all of the sudden have second thoughts? I am not one for conspiracy theories, but something's just not jiving.

I don't understand these parents. I live in Auburn. I love Auburn football. I bleed orange and blue. But if either one of my daughters ever decided to go to the turd school, I would fully support her 100% and never let her second guess her decision. And I would tell her every day how proud I was of her. I just don't get it.

Just read on another thread that the parents want to visit AU before he conmmits

Excellent idea...two weeks ago!

This is a big decision. If his parents want to visit Auburn, that is great they will fall in love with Auburn and he will sign just a few days later.

If they were somehow impressed with saban then Chizik will blow them away.

agreed

WHAT IS UP W/THESE PARENTS???

Houston Nutt confirmed floyd raven's mom FORGED his sig to oxford...he's going to txam

:dunno:

The parents being unhappy about it doesn't make much sense since he said at the announcment that he talked with his family last night about it. They suddenly had a problem with it today. If they had been against it when he talked to them, then he would not suddenly care that they wasn't happy about it.

This world is full of selfish people. There should have been no announcement if there was no decision. He said he talked it over with his parents. Something isn't right.

Archived