CK update

BadrabbitAU

From now on could we please not assume what is happening. Just report what you know from 1st hand sources or a link from a 2nd source. Guessing what is happening will not help anyone out and will only make things worse. Thanks.

^^^^THIS^^^^ x 1,000

• Replies 494
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If Saban threatened to release Arie because of Cyrus choosing AU, their parents would see Saban's true colors and pull him out of school so fast it would make Nick's head spin. Underhanded recruiting tactics? Maybe. Releasing Arie because of Cyrus? Ridiculous.

Exactly!  That kind of stuff would get out and hurt Saban in future recruiting.

Something like that could cost him his job. It won't happen.

Not if he's going to the Titans next week.

speculation, or knowledge?

From now on could we please not assume what is happening. Just report what you know from 1st hand sources or a link from a 2nd source. Guessing what is happening will not help anyone out and will only make things worse. Thanks.

^^^^THIS^^^^ x 1,000

This is a discussion board not a fact board.......Please stop trying to impose you will on all the posters here

Have any of you seen the interview with Cyrus and his Family with Kristen Kenney.  After watching it, I think he was comfortable with his decision.  But once his dad started talking, you can see him start to get a little nervous and that his dad really seems like he wants for him to go to Bama.  I guess we will see how it plays out, hopefully he will be wearing Orange and Blue next year.  

:wedance:

http://recruiting.scout.com/2/1045274.html  sometimes you can see the video, sometimes you can't

Is that it didn't seem natural at all.  No smiles I recall and no applause or anything.  Felt very uncomfortable to watch.  I'm not one to jump on conspiracy theories, but I feel like he is deeply troubled trying to sort things out and that is all. 

WHAT? NO APPLAUSE? I about exploded with applause... in fact, my wife came in and asked if I was ok.....

Clap a little louder next time.  Couldn't hear you in GA I guess.

Rece Davis just said that ESPN does not consider CK a verbal commitment any longer.  Why would he say that?  He verbally committed on ESPNU and has not decommitted.  

That is so lame. Why commit and then not sign? This stuff never really bothers me but if he committed like that on national tv then swaps.....the student center went crazy when he announced, i figured this was a done deal. Why cant people just let him do what he wants?

KOUANDJIO IS NO LONGER A COMMIT. Bama is not cheating and we should all get Kouandjio bammer jerseys! 

Wow very optimistic eh?

I just got in on the tail-end of this report on ESPN, but apparently he has "decommitted" from AU, but has not committed to anyone else at this time. Apparently AU is still in the mix for his signature. I'm beginning to think Chizik ought to go ahead and pull the scholarship offer from him and just let him go to Bama. His announcement to AU earlier today should not have been a surprise to anyone. Tom Luginbill predicted this several days ago. He came on a recruiting visit this past weekend, and either one of both of his parents could have accompanied him, but for whatever reason they didn't. His brother tweeted him that they were brothers before football and would be afterwards, but would be meeting each other on the playing field. This stinks!!!!

Rece Davis just said that ESPN does not consider CK a verbal commitment any longer.  Why would he say that?  He verbally committed on ESPNU and has not decommitted.  

My bet would be for the ESPN Team rankings.  I am not an expert though...

Archived