CK update

BadrabbitAU

• Replies 494
  • Created
  • Last Reply

BTW cameron clear who signed w/tenn. said the bammer media tried to turn him at the last second..........

The New York Times was at his signing...

jokes...

Just watched the press conference. Coach said "I'm just going to talk about the ones where we  have paperwork in." Not a word about Cyrus.

Saw that too.  :pcprobs:

BTW cameron clear who signed w/tenn. said the bammer media tried to turn him at the last second..........

Something sure seems a little off here...

Although I think this one is more surprising:

WHAT IS UP W/THESE PARENTS???

Houston Nutt confirmed floyd raven's mom FORGED his sig to oxford...he's going to txam

:dunno:

Remember, the bammer media was the ones who told Hart that AU already had 2 RB commits, when they didn't.

Just watched the press conference. Coach said "I'm just going to talk about the ones where we  have paperwork in." Not a word about Cyrus.

he can't ncaa violation

Understood. I didn't expect him to violate rules on internet tv. I was merely stating what he said.

if the bama coaches are meeting with him..then that is a big violation.....i would not take too much stock in what you hear

if the bama coaches are meeting with him..then that is a big violation.....i would not take too much stock in what you hear

They said "talking with bama coaches"

If it was the Bama media harrassing him at the announcment then the schools need to step in to stop this crap from happening. I know how bama fans are and the media who are fans are just as bad.

I just got a tweet saying, Ronnie Sanders from AU Undercover saying parents were not happy with his decision and bama coaches are talking to him this afternoon.

It's clear that his patents aren't happy...crazy

I don't think they did that.  I think it was all his parents doing.  The rival coaches can't talk to them until the sign.

I FREAKING HATE BAMA, I can't recall an instance where Auburn recruiters immediately began trying to sway a kid moments after announcing his decision on tv... on signing day!! Who does that? Saban is a dirty dirty piece of trash

ESPN is reporting the LOI was sent in

Maybe bama decided they should let it go before the parents go to Auburn for a visit -- they're worried they would force Arie to transfer as well....

Is that it didn't seem natural at all.  No smiles I recall and no applause or anything.  Felt very uncomfortable to watch.  I'm not one to jump on conspiracy theories, but I feel like he is deeply troubled trying to sort things out and that is all. 

I swear Bama is throwing money left and right... how do we lose one recruit because family and now may lose another one because family.

Family wants their Escalades... Allegedly.

I gurantee that bama is breaking some rules... I gurantee!!! I will put all my money on it... Dont know if they will get caught though but i know for a fact they are behind something that is illegal

ESPN is reporting the LOI was sent in

I just heard them say a couple of minutes ago that he will likely not turn in his letter of intent today.  :'(

Last night Cyrus told his parents that he was going to the school that owned bryant denny stadium. I believe that is the source of all the confusion.

Archived