CK update

BadrabbitAU

• Replies 494
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Arie just tweeted minutes ago, "My brother before I even played football so congrats bro. Make you pay for it later though lil bro ;). Much love!"

Auburn it is?

that was hours ago

Its all BS until i hear it from his mouth. Last i heard from him was when he said his self he talked it over with his parents, coaches, and family and came to a decision.

If you saw the commitment announcement, he articulated why he picked Auburn.  It certainly wasn't the first name he thought of.  It wasn't even like Gabe Wright's where he said he could have flipped a coin.  CK seemed very sure where he wanted to go and why he wanted to go.

Very, very strange.

We have made a big spectacle out of recruiting. It used to be that a player just signed with a team. Now we have to put on a show. We have the all-american games and break away from the action so a kid can put on a show and chose between three or four hats. If not that, they have a big show on signing day. A lot of people, including reporters with their television cameras are there. The whole thing has been made into three ring circus. These types of situations are to be expected.

Calm down.  I am sure there is a reasonable reason that it is taking so long.  I firmly believe that he will honor what he said and we will shortly have his LOI.

War Eagle!

:wedance:

Very, very calmly I can tell you that I don't think the coaching staff, current players and new signees, and the entire Auburn Family need to jump thru hoops to sign one player.  I felt the same way when Crowell pulled his disrespectful antics a few weeks back.  I'd love to have this guy and believe he can be an immediate impact to our team, but I'd also like to have a good, solid 3+-4* who would give anything to play for Auburn.  JMO :wareagle:

Folks, listen to salty.  I've been told, in the Auburn locker room, before the games, sat a young man who would escalate his passions and emotions and carry them onto the field, where he dominated.  His name was Mr. Nick Fairley.  And I'm pretty sure he wasn't there, in that locker room, moping that he's not a 5 star.  However, after getting jerked around a few times by life, it came his moment of payback.  Our coaches, our team, our family built that opportunity for him.  Whoever wants that shot, step right up.  We're ready.  Leave your stars at the door. Be All In.  I am.  War Eagle.

I don't think his brother or his family is trying to push him anywhere.

I think he needs more time to decide. I hope he gets that

Today's the day. He went on TV and said his choice. He's a big boy, now he needs to wear the big boy pants.

Today's the day. He went on TV and said his choice. He's a big boy, now he needs to wear the big boy pants.

I wish I still wore the big boy pants. I'm married.

I wish I still wore the big boy pants. I'm married.

Ditto.

Just read on another thread that the parents want to visit AU before he conmmits

Excellent idea...two weeks ago!

Yeah, I don't think that's true.

If it was the Bama media harrassing him at the announcment then the schools need to step in to stop this crap from happening. I know how bama fans are and the media who are fans are just as bad.

Calm down.  I am sure there is a reasonable reason that it is taking so long.  I firmly believe that he will honor what he said and we will shortly have his LOI.

War Eagle!

:wedance:

Very, very calmly I can tell you that I don't think the coaching staff, current players and new signees, and the entire Auburn Family need to jump thru hoops to sign one player.  I felt the same way when Crowell pulled his disrespectful antics a few weeks back.  I'd love to have this guy and believe he can be an immediate impact to our team, but I'd also like to have a good, solid 3+-4* who would give anything to play for Auburn.  JMO :wareagle:

Folks, listen to salty.  I've been told, in the Auburn locker room, before the games, sat a young man who would escalate his passions and emotions and carry them onto the field, where he dominated.  His name was Mr. Nick Fairley.  And I'm pretty sure he wasn't there, in that locker room, moping that he's not a 5 star.  However, after getting jerked around a few times by life, it came his moment of payback.  Our coaches, our team, our family built that opportunity for him.  Whoever wants that shot, step right up.  We're ready.  Leave your stars at the door. Be All In.  I am.  War Eagle.

Completely agree!

Just read on another thread that the parents want to visit AU before he conmmits

This is a big decision. If his parents want to visit Auburn, that is great they will fall in love with Auburn and he will sign just a few days later.

This is a big decision. If his parents want to visit Auburn, that is great they will fall in love with Auburn and he will sign just a few days later.

If they were somehow impressed with saban then Chizik will blow them away.

If this is true I agree with both posts. It would have been a great idea for them to have come to AU when Cyrus did. However, if they now want to come I feel good about that because they will love AU. I have no doubt about that.

If it was the Bama media harrassing him at the announcment then the schools need to step in to stop this crap from happening. I know how bama fans are and the media who are fans are just as bad.

I just got a tweet saying, Ronnie Sanders from AU Undercover saying parents were not happy with his decision and bama coaches are talking to him this afternoon.

Archived