CK update

BadrabbitAU

• Replies 494
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ESPN is reporting the LOI was sent in

?? I just saw them say that CK will wait to send in the letter.  :dunno:

They just haven't updated the little ticker and by his name it says signed but he has not sent his LOI in.  After watching a video after the announcement with him and his parents, I think his parents want to talk with the Auburn coaches and maybe take a visit to be sure of his decision.

BTW cameron clear who signed w/tenn. said the bammer media tried to turn him at the last second..........

They have done lot's of dirty things this week and I won't go into everything here, but I have heard from two good sources they have been turned in to the NCAA for things they have done this week.

ESPN is reporting the LOI was sent in

?? I just saw them say that CK will wait to send in the letter.  :dunno:

They just haven't updated the little ticker and by his name it says signed but he has not sent his LOI in.  After watching a video after the announcement with him and his parents, I think his parents want to talk with the Auburn coaches and maybe take a visit to be sure of his decision.

link to that video

Last night Cyrus told his parents that he was going to the school that owned bryant denny stadium. I believe that is the source of all the confusion.

hehe giggity.  I see what you did there.

BTW cameron clear who signed w/tenn. said the bammer media tried to turn him at the last second..........

They have done lot's of dirty things this week and I won't go into everything here, but I have heard from two good sources they have been turned in to the NCAA for things they have done this week.

What things?

Please God, let Cecil Butthurt be one of them!  :bow:

Last night Cyrus told his parents that he was going to the school that owned bryant denny stadium. I believe that is the source of all the confusion.

:laugh: Possibly the best line I've seen today! Ha!

I heard Saban said he was going to cut his brother if Cyrus doesnt sign with Bama. This true???

If Arie gets cut it would make it easier for him to come to Auburn, that wouldn't happen. It's not like Arie isn't good enough to play D1

I heard Saban said he was going to cut his brother if Cyrus doesnt sign with Bama. This true???

If he cuts his brother then the NCAA needs to force Bama to fire him and nail any school that tries to hire him.

Haha this made my day. Laughed out loud at work

Thanks for the update.  Good to hear from ya Mayor.

Seeing them get some MAJOR MAJOR penalties would make me VERY happy.  

Guest In the Village

Please let us know where you will go into it so that we can all know.

Did you see Spencer Region's commitment to us?  Same deal. 

When everyone there expect you to choose UAT and you choose Auburn, this is what happens to you.  I hope the kid stays strong and makes the right decision for him, one way or the other.

So by this you're implying you will go into SOME things here, right?  ;)

If he cuts his brother then the NCAA needs to force Bama to fire him and nail any school that tries to hire him.

please tell me everyone here is smarter than to believe that.

This is ridiculous and pathetic. If Alabama takes a recruit, it doesn't mean that something dirty occurred. People ought to prove it first and then make the claim. Auburn fans are coming across as particularly whiny in this thread and really enough is enough.

Archived