Welcome to the family 24 new brothers

The purpose of this thread is to brag about who signed with Auburn today. Who's your favorite / darkhorse / immediate contributors. Who would you compare our new and future teammates to? This thread is not to talk about who we would've liked to have signed or who we might sign.

Let's brag about the new talent we have and stop dwelling on any unfortunate events that may have occurred. These 24 deserve our attention and discussions. We know who will be playing here now. Let's talk about them! They are part of one of the greatest classes in Auburn history.

War Eagle!

Comarisons

Reese Dismukes >>> Ryan Pugh...that was easy

Christian Westerman >>> Lee Ziemba

Quan Bray >>> Trovon Reed

Jonathan Rose >>> Neiko Thorpe

Erique Florence >>> Junior Rosegreen

Kiehl Frazier >>> ....ummm, i dont think that's possible

:happydance: thats what I can think of off the top of my head

Where to start. I am excited with the entire class, the talent is overwhelming. the DBs add speed and size. The lineman our a rock on which to build.

The darkhorse is hard these kids are not "Dimonds in the rough" that floated under the radar. They have talent and with that talent comes expectations. that said:

Imediate Impact: Wright

Darkhorse: Frost

It will take some a year or two to adjust, a la Big Nick, but all could be outstading members of the Auburn Family.

Welcome one and all, War Eagle.

War Eagle New Family Members!!!!!

Favorite = Kielhl Frazier and the OL and DB signees.  Areas of need and upgrade in talent level.  Westerman and Florence are 2 of my favorites there

Dark Horse = I heard a few people say they thought that O'Reilly was the best OL we got this year even though he is not rated quite as highly as some of the others.  Blackson may be a surprise to some folks, possible Sen'Derrick Marks type player.  Not many qualify as a dark horse because they were all pretty highly recruited.

Immediate Impact = Dismukes and Rose may start next year!  Wright and the OL signees will provide needed depth next year

I agree this is a great class no matter what CK does.  My only disappointment is that we got screwed in attempting to get another RB, but that will be remedied next year; and the coaches will be all the wiser for the experience.

Favorite is a toss up: Kiehl and Reese (classy all the way from committing forward).

Dark horse:  Blackson.

Immediate Impact:  Florence.

And welcome to the family to all.  Now I am going to  :party: :party: :party: :party: :party:

I think you will see a lot of these kids especially on defense contribute early. I'll be interested to see who comes in and blows it up or who needs a few years to develop.

Favorite: Angelo Blackson

Dark Horse: Angelo Blackson

Immediate Impact: Rose, Dismukes, and Florence

I think Blackson has the chance to be something special. Has a nice frame to build on and really athletic guy. I think in a few years he will explode on to the scene. Personally I think Dismukes starts, Rose is the nickel corner and Florence splits time with Demetruce. We'll have a young but incredibly talented team in 2011

The purpose of this thread is to brag about who signed with Auburn today. Who's your favorite / darkhorse / immediate contributors. Who would you compare our new and future teammates to? This thread is not to talk about who we would've liked to have signed or who we might sign.

Let's brag about the new talent we have and stop dwelling on any unfortunate events that may have occurred. These 24 deserve our attention and discussions. We know who will be playing here now. Let's talk about them! They are part of one of the greatest classes in Auburn history.

War Eagle!

Amen-welcome aboard brothers!

Service Rankings as of 6:15pm

ESPN  #2

Scouts  #1

Rivals  # 7  (is this correct?) Are you kidding me?

Of course this is with CK's decision pending.

IMO Tre Mason has a impact next year.  I would not be surprised to see him carry it early in the season.

Serious PT next year

Dismulkes

Westerman

Frost

Rose

Theriezie

Wright

Mason

Surprises:

All the rest but some will take a couple years

I love this class -- the O-line is awesome, especially combined with last year's class. Can't wait to see Dismukes at center!

Will be looking forward to Mason and Fulse.

Very interested to see how the new D-backs mesh with the existing team.

Oh, and Nick who?  ;):laugh:

:wareagle:

Archived