Time to Celebrate!!

BRP

I have read these message boards for quite a while and this is the first time I have felt absolutely compelled to post.

IT'S TIME TO CELEBRATE THE OUTSTANDING OUTSTANDING YOUNG MEN WHO HAVE CHOSEN TO ATTEND AUBURN UNIVERSITY TODAY!!

All I see on these message boards tonight are posts about CK and BC. How would you feel if you just made the biggest decision of your life today and came here to read about the Auburn family's reaction?

Maybe I'm in the minority, but I say the Auburn glass is 92% full of some of the finest wine I have ever tasted.

Great 1st post!  Thanks, and yes, we all need to realize that we have a great class regardless--just look at all the studs we signed today!  War Eagle to the 2011 Freshman class!

We won the SEC-WEST,won the SEC,won the BCS title,we had a hiesman winner and a Lombardi winner,we follow that up today with the #1 class in the country!!!Oh,did I mention we spotted the bammers 24 in their house and we beat'em  :laugh:

:we:

Its great to be an Auburn Tiger today!!

Mine's all full, If we get more, i don't mind having a second glass, it tastes mighty fine.

im with this guy......WDE!!

Of course we are ALL IN!!! We love our new Tigers and these Tigers along with our current Tigers will bring home another Crystal football within the next three years!!

WDE!!

It's indeed another great day for Auburn.

At the risk of sounding like an old man, I can remember a day when we would dream of having a single player as good as any of the young men who signed today. While I give our current staff a lot of credit, I hope the current Auburn students realize all of this was done on a foundation built by that gray headed old man you see sometimes wandering around in the background. None of this would be happening today if Pay Dye hadn't come to Auburn.

PS - Yes. I have been celebrating a little too much tonight

Archived