'Media' is starting to 'Get it'.....**Another article**

wareagle0182

Check this out....

http://lonelytailgater.com/uncategorized/auburn-gets-burned-by-family-decisions-in-recruiting-and-the-alabama-spin-kicks-in.html

Another good one...not claiming al.com is the best of the media but they are starting to put the pieces together even if it is scarbo  ;D   Bama being the only school in the state not to release 'number of scholarships' is very telling..

http://www.al.com/sports/index.ssf/2011/02/scarbinsky_alabamas_dont-tell.html

I am not accusing Bama or Dematha of any wrong doing...I will let you form your own opinion...Again, I am not making any accusations against anyone....

http://www.gazette.net/stories/01212010/lanhspo152502_32550.php

I hear ya.... but I don't think that you will hear too much about this double standard. Crimson Mafia needs to get this guy on the payroll so he will get the story right.

Tuskalooser Times = Washington Post

Thayer Evans = Kristen Kenny

Big Red Machine.

:zapbama:

Well written, well thought out, but not at all a sample of "media" involvement. To be honest, the writer sounds like a member of the Family, himself, which means that his article likely won't be given any kind of credence (in spite of the logic) by anyone outside of Auburn. It's too bad we can't get stuff like this in larger publications.

Excellent article...thanks for sharing.  Sometimes truth has to start small...but there's no mistaking it.

Guest BibliothekarTiger

Thanks for postings these articles.  I look forward to the day the state and national media stop being Saban and Gump sycophants..., but I'm not holding my breath.  Articles like these are a good start though.

As I watched this seasons recruiting unfold, these articles seem to start reinforcing, I wonder how much longer Saban will be at bama.  He was at MSU 5 years, LSU 5 years, and now his 5th year at bama.  His recruiting tactics seem to start catching up to him, and he moves on.  I wonder if 2012 being the last year of bama's probation, they face some additional sanctions from some of his recent actions. 

As I watched this seasons recruiting unfold, these articles seem to start reinforcing, I wonder how much longer Saban will be at bama.  He was at MSU 5 years, LSU 5 years, and now his 5th year at bama.  His recruiting tactics seem to start catching up to him, and he moves on.  I wonder if 2012 being the last year of bama's probation, they face some additional sanctions from some of his recent actions. 

It's only a matter of time.  The rubber band is getting stretched tighter and tighter.  It will eventually snap.  The cumulative effect of your behavior(good or bad) eventually catches up with you. 

Yeah, alex.  I saw that too.  Wasn't sure if he was the one that was wrong or what since half of that stuff was in italics.  I thought he was copying that stuff from Bama online.  So your point is Bama online doesn't know what it's talking about anyway.  Ha ha.  But anyone who knows anything knows it was Troop who was hauling in the wide receivers at Tennessee.

Like him or not, even Finebaum is starting to turn on Saban as he rakes him over the coals almost every day. He really trashed him on thursday and friday

If you missed it because you refuse to listen to him he basically said he would not put it past saban to put pressure on Arie to get Cyrus.......these are comments he would not have made a year ago....seems maybe the attitude that saban carries is getting old with media figures in this state.

Now a good article on al.com

http://www.al.com/sports/index.ssf/2011/02/scarbinsky_alabamas_dont-tell.html

I think the writing is on the wall for him.....and it could not happen to a nicer man

Funny in the comments on the AL.com article the bammers are saying " Auburn fans are just mad because Saban dosen't kiss media A$$" Really??  Scarbinsky is basically saying no one but Saban and the Tahd  think the numbers matter... Why is that Bama?? Maybe because you don't want anyone to KNOW you broke a rule?

:zapbama:

Archived