True or False??

It would take pics and some sort of documentation by the authorities for me to remotely consider it.

This is always a good source: Caller to JOX (you still reading) talking to Jay Barker (looking up again to see if you're still here) asked if Jay had verified the incident. (seriously wondering if I should go on) Jay said "No". Caller said Finebaum (you just moved on, didn't you?) verified it yesterday.

:dunno:

This is always a good source: Caller to JOX (you still reading) talking to Jay Barker (looking up again to see if you're still here) asked if Jay had verified the incident. (seriously wondering if I should go on) Jay said "No". Caller said Finebaum (you just moved on, didn't you?) verified it yesterday.

:dunno:

Well, almost certain it happened then, lol.  Those are the best sources. :laugh:

His house was vandalized by Bama fans after the Iron Bowl.  Typical For Sale signs and things of that nature.

Bill Curry approves this message.

The lakehouse was vandalized after their loss to SC.  It just so happens the lakehouse is on the border of Georgia and SC.  There was no orange and blue paint or anything that suggests it was Auburn fans that did it.  They have no clue who it was.

I will withhold my judgment until I see a copy of the police report.

Surely there's a police report if he needed to make an insurance claim for such reckless vandalism.

Archived