Auburn vs. Mississippi Game Thread

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Although this team doesn't have a lot of wins, i'm sure they have the respect of every team in the league. We have played everyone very tough. I promise that none of the other schools want to play us in the SEC Tournament. I'm not saying we have a chance to win the tournament. I am saying that we could beat anyone in the league on any given night/day in the tournament. I'm proud of the coaching staff and the team. They don't quit. They never surrender. They play their hearts out every time out. I stand by them. Most people didn't expect this team to get to double digit wins and the did. Most people didn't expect them to win a single game in the league and they won 3 and came close to winning in countless others. The future is bright and I will be on the edge of my seat while I watch it all go down.

Man THAT was what Basketball should be here at Auburn!  :we: Auburn Arena is really a great venue that can have a GREAT atmosphere, just need the product on the floor like we had today. Can't wait until next year with the additions to the team plus all that we bring back, we could contend for the SEC West for sure.

Great win!  I hate to say, "I told you so", but I did call it in the first post.

:P

:wedance:

Archived