AU 13 - WKU 8 ***FINAL***

Due to inclement weather, this game has been rescheduled for tonight at no earlier than 7 pm CST. I don't think a starting pitcher has been announced yet, but my guess is either Slade or Morris. Moving Varny to the morning game was a strange move, which is why I have a hunch that Morris will get his first start. I could be dead wrong though

I think it was a good idea to pitch varnadore earlier. It was the biggest game plus knowing we had to play later you would have to use less pitcher's with derek. I hope they start Morris tonight cuz I would really like to see how he responds as a starter. I bet it is Slade though. Also interested to see if they play Patterson tonight

On the mound

Slade Smith 4.1ip 11H 5ER 2K 2BB

Andrew Morris (didn't record an out) 2H 2ER

Sean Ray (1-0) 4.2ip H 2K 2BB

Here's the lineup

2b Hargett 3-6 2 RBI 2R

CF Simpson 2-4 2doubles 2 BB 3 RBI R

ss McElroy 1-5 2 RBI BB R

3b Gilmer 2-6 2b 2RBI

DH Gamache 1-6 2R

1b Patterson 4-5 2doubles HR 3 RBI 2R

LF Wacker 1-2 HBP BB 2R

-- Gonzalez 0-1

C Bowen 1-3 R

-- Caldwell 0-1 BB R

RF Fradejas 2-5 R

Who's pitching?

Slade Smith

.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       Thanks!

Disaster so far in bottom of 5th... Morris got pounded and now game is tied at 8... Morris is pulled for Sean Ray. Only one out and runner on 2nd

Archived