Derek Winter?

TIGERINATLANTA

Thanks.. I wish he would change his mind, as I believe he could be a key part of the rotation next year.

Probably has best hands on team.

I don't know about the best hands on the team.  IMO, he hasn't played much for an accurate evaluation.  I'm glad he received his degree and is moving on to the next chapter of his life.  A free education can go a long way.  War Eagle Derek. 

Guest chip002

Derek is for sure not coming back. He just finished up interning with an accounting firm and will not return to football. He will likely enroll in grad school somewhere in his home state of Florida, perhaps FSU. His football days are over.

Derek is for sure not coming back. He just finished up interning with an accounting firm and will not return to football. He will likely enroll in grad school somewhere in his home state of Florida, perhaps FSU. His football days are over.

Good Luck to him, and WDE! I'm sure he'll be a success in the business world.

Great to hear he's using that scholarship his football abilities allowed him to receive in order to better his life; he's the perfect example of that NCAA commercial about athletes going pro in something other than sports. Right on brother!!!

Archived