Need Help!!!!

AuburnTigers1

So I worked it out last minute to go to the SEC Tourney tomorrow. Problem is I can't find a single ticket anywhere. I found one online and they sold it out from under me while I was entering my order information. Any help would be appreciated. **NOTE** I went to TicketMaster. They had some, but they were 35 plus. The ticket I was going to buy was 10 dollars plus a 5 dollar fee. I also know there is a Market place for this, but I needed the extra traffic since it is getting down to the wire. :we:

Just got one for 10 bucks. I guess I got nervous too soon.  Now I'm going to need one for day 2 against the Updykes.  :beatmullet: Thanks for the info though AUFisherman!!!! :we:

From what I understand there will be plenty of people selling tickets outside the stadium. Idk if you want to take that risk though

Be careful buying outside the arena if you choose to do so. Scalping is illegal within 1500 to 2500 feet or so from the site of a game. just be careful. And I guess this applies to B-Ball as it does to football.

Archived