J. Lee has something up in regard to Calloway

auparrothead

Saw where XXX (you know, that real reputable reporter  :-\) posted to his twitter account that he is working on something.

Actual tweet:

"I will have something on Jeff Lee's allegations in a bit.  Working on it."

I'm sure he'll come up with a spin to put this back on Auburn.  Probably something about how J. Lee is related to Cam Newton, and didn't get his cut of the money, so he is trying to gain favor back with Auburn by tearing down bammer.  It'll be interesting to see what this POS comes out with.

I'm not so sure...XXX lives off of scandal and despite AU fans feeling he's got cross-hairs constantly pointed at us due to some weird grudge, I think he'll run just as hard with this story if he can get even a modicum of confirmation.

• Replies 731
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If this is true who thinks the bammers will throw peaches at their own players?

Georgia fans might be uniquely positioned to have fun with this one.  Or we could plan a big field trip to Clanton. 

Chilton County would never be the same. I've got dibs on the T-shirts.

Saw where XXX (you know, that real reputable reporter  :-\) posted to his twitter account that he is working on something.

Actual tweet:

"I will have something on Jeff Lee's allegations in a bit.  Working on it."

I'm sure he'll come up with a spin to put this back on Auburn.  Probably something about how J. Lee is related to Cam Newton, and didn't get his cut of the money, so he is trying to gain favor back with Auburn by tearing down bammer.  It'll be interesting to see what this POS comes out with.

I'm not so sure...XXX lives off of scandal and despite AU fans feeling he's got cross-hairs constantly pointed at us due to some weird grudge, I think he'll run just as hard with this story if he can get even a modicum of confirmation.

That's my thinking as well.  As a matter of fact, in the past he hasn't even needed any facts or confirmation  :dunno:

Few quick thoughts:

1) I think I'll trust the insider posters here (and the fact that Calloway decided to go to the school w/ a fanbase that threw out death threats at him) and believe that something shady did go down.

2) I really hope that there's some proof out there of this.

3) I'm not totally happy that JLee decided to break they story.  Unless it somehow boosted the investigation, it seems to be a career driven move that could end up hurting Auburn if the investigation somehow doesn't pan out.  

What I don't get is all the bama fans saying "JLee better let it go, or we might talk to Kuandjio's family and see what they have to say about Auburn."

Really?  I understand they're probably making idle threats because there was likely nothing wrong happening with CK's recruitment.  All I've ever even heard rumored was that he was taken to the party with the reality tv girl there or something.  Even if that were true, I doubt seriously that there's anything wrong with it other than being a little sleazy.

What's that bible verse about removing the log from your own eye before trying to remove the speck from your neighbor's eye?

Is JLee actually an Auburn fan, or does he just run the Auburn rivals site?

Hey ftworth, I'm not sure, maybe somebody else can answer your question.  :)

:laugh: :laugh:There you go, talking to yourself again, ftworth.  :rolleyes:

I don't know the answer to your question. But what I really want to know is does either option mean he is or is not an Auburn booster?  :dunno:

How sweet it would be if J. Lee news can be proven 100% :)

I think it can.  Why would he go on national air waves and make these claims after all the stupid claims the media has been making about AU here recently.  

Also, I think there is more to the "supporter" story.  There has to be some booster/alum connection.  If not, he should have broke it when BC played some games at bam so they would have to vacate any wins.  JLee is going for the probo.  

IMHO...

Vacating wins is not nearly as painful. It's just a gesture, really, because nothing can change what already happened on the field. Probation is a scarier prospect, with bigger consequences.

I agree.  I think JLee has something that could put them on probation.  If he just had stuff that would make BC ineligible to play football at UA, then he would have broke the story after BC got some playing time so the wins would be vacated.  

I don't see what the whole big deal about this whole thing would be if BC was just deemed ineligible to play at UA.  Nothing will happen to the progam. Remember, the Cam thing blew up mid way through the season.  Our wins became in jepordy then.    

I was thinking he was going to break this story right before football season, I guess something more has come up that has encouraged him to release it now.  If your bama, you do not want this out since your on probation for the 3rd time in a row.  I do not think there has been a repeat violator x 4.....its about to get interesting......

He better have some sort of proof or all this will be completely pointless.

We can't cry about people throwing unproven allegations at AU if we've got our media members throwing unproven accusations towards our rival school.

I have no idea if this is true or not, and personally I hope it is true and can be proven, but if it can't then we better look in the mirror to make sure we don't become what we've been defending ourselves against the last few months.

looks like the guilty dogs are starting to bark. according to TOS this Woodruff cat just tweeted threatening Lee saying he better have ALL the facts. lmfao.

looks like the guilty dogs are starting to bark. according to TOS this Woodruff cat just tweeted threatening Lee saying he better have ALL the facts. lmfao.

And JLEE didn't name anyone.  Guilty conscience?

JLee should be the least of his worries.

Saw where Cecil Hurt was talking about this on Fbaum.  My question is why does Hurt still have a job?!  He was being paid off by the REC to be their mouth piece and got caught taking the payments.  The fact that he is still employed by the Tuscaloosa news speaks to the control and corruption those people are willing commit to.  But also this shady character Hurt is on Finebaum as a regular guest?  This type of control has saved bama from probation in the past because they were able to keep these stories out of the public. Well thank goodness for the internet!

Anyone who questions J. Lee's credibility vs the Alabama media lackeys is foolish.  To my knowledge  AU has never been caught paying/buying the media.

Alabama is a serial repeat NCAA rules violator and there has been one "bag man" story after another come out of the cesspool.  There is every reason in the world to believe J. Lee and that this story will lead to even more probation for Alabama.  

http://www.tigersx.com/forum/war_damn_eagle/brent_calloways_handler_has_new_ride..._12754.0.html

Link with a cached pic of Woodruff, Brent, and Peaches at the Army All American Game....along with a pic of what everyone is saying is the new crimson Camero BC has been driving around Russellville.

http://www.tigersx.com/forum/war_damn_eagle/brent_calloways_handler_has_new_ride..._12754.0.html

Link with a cached pic of Woodruff, Brent, and Peaches at the Army All American Game....along with a pic of what everyone is saying is the new crimson Camero BC has been driving around Russellville.

Wow.. let them deny it all they want.  It is obvious that Woodruff is involved in Bama recruiting.

Anyone who questions J. Lee's credibility vs the Alabama media lackeys is foolish.  To my knowledge  AU has never been caught paying/buying the media.

Alabama is a serial repeat NCAA rules violator and there has been one "bag man" story after another come out of the cesspool.  There is every reason in the world to believe J. Lee and that this story will lead to even more probation for Alabama.  

I don't know enough about J. Lee to know how credible he is or not, all I'm saying is that he needs to have the facts and the proof to back up these serious claims or the media will very easily swing this back to look bad on Auburn. This is a recruit that Alabama basically stole away from AU at the last min. accusations without proof= pointless and will just look like jealousy on Auburn's part.

That's all I'm saying. I do hope its true, but we cant go off doing what so many people have done to Auburn the last 6 months.

Archived