Jaquay Williams

Rickys Rants

If you have been reading his tweets the last few days you would understand why somebody got to him and told him to shut it down.   :banghead: 

I read all of them this last week and know of what you speak. The stunt UGa tried to pull.

do tell...

• Replies 711
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just pulled his account up.  If his last tweet was 1 hour ago, I still have access also.  It doesn't say it is private but it should.

Well, aren't YOU special.  :P  haw

Why yes, I am!!   ;D

Yep. He is one of Jerry's kids.  :tease:

When is the short bus gonna be here?   :o

I thought you knew since you were on it    :-X  :tease:

If you have been reading his tweets the last few days you would understand why somebody got to him and told him to shut it down.   :banghead: 

I read all of them this last week and know of what you speak. The stunt UGa tried to pull.

do tell...

;)    http://www.auburneagle.com/WEAForum/index.php?topic=33877.msg820570#msg820570

His tweets indicated he wasn't too happy about it.

In the CI world, we would call her a "honey pot".

per wikipedia.org

Honeypot may refer to:

- A pot used to store honey

- Espionage recruitment involving sexual seduction in

-reality

-fiction

Not much on his account today, couple AU fans and a couple of UGA fans giving shout outs. Guess that is a result of the private tag. He did mention his uncle came home with new tires and rim on his ride...let the tin foiling begin :o

i havent seen any negative stuff, so may be direct messages on twitter?

JaQuayWilliams: It's bad thatmy boy Quay can't even run his twitter anymore cause you people won't even let the kid have fun and enjoy himself in HighSchool

I talked with his HS coach (former lb for Ole Miss) this AM.  He said that GA was pushing hard for him this past weekend and making JW think.  Chiz and Luper did an in home visit last night with JW.  His HS coach still feels JW is going to AU. FWIW

If I hear anything else I will let you know.

WAR EAGLEii

JaQuay Williams update from AJC:

http://blogs.ajc.com/recruiting/2012/01/23/gene-chizik-waiting-to-see-states-no-1-wr-after-his-recruiting-trip-to-uga/

First time poster, thanks everybody for all the great info- can't believe I have info before someone on here! 

I see that UGA coaches are planning one more sales pitch this week for him.

JaQuay Williams update from AJC:

http://blogs.ajc.com/recruiting/2012/01/23/gene-chizik-waiting-to-see-states-no-1-wr-after-his-recruiting-trip-to-uga/

First time poster, thanks everybody for all the great info- can't believe I have info before someone on here! 

Good news when even AJC is reporting him to be solid. They usually spin it into something favoring UGA or GT

Archived