Jaquay Williams

Rickys Rants

• Replies 711
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't like this. If what is being implied by these tweets is true then Im not that thrilled about him being on the team. This coming from a senior in High School who has done everything the right way to get into Auburn.

I don't know what tweets you read, but it seemed to me that Williams was disgusted with what happened at UGA.

I don't like this. If what is being implied by these tweets is true then Im not that thrilled about him being on the team. This coming from a senior in High School who has done everything the right way to get into Auburn.

I don't know what tweets you read, but it seemed to me that Williams was disgusted with what happened at UGA.

Agreed. It seemed like he didn't buy into any sort of female persuasion.

Agreed. It seemed like he didn't buy into any sort of female persuasion.

Yeah. He already has a girl. Besides, the scenery is much better at Auburn than Athens.

I am not sure what the JW tweets mean.

But I wanted to let you know that one of the UGA paid sites is reporting JW was having an amazing time and the Georgia coaches have given him a lot to think about.  Rumors of him being confused about his decision was also posted.  This was posted yesterday around noon.

Just wishful thinking on their part. The little stunt they tried to pull by trying to ply him with women, backfired on them.

Coach Richt letting this to go on at his school to get recruits is shameful and does not say much about their

program....it is on a bunch of other sites, about this to,,,,sickining.......

Coach Richt letting this to go on at his school to get recruits is shameful and does not say much about their

Before you say that Richt knew about this for sure, remember that our hostesses/hosts were under fire not too long ago. just saying! :-X

Before you say that Richt knew about this for sure, remember that our hostesses/hosts were under fire not too long ago. just saying! :-X

:dunno:

Pretty sure that was a bammer/finebaum "rumor"

Pretty sure that was a bammer/finebaum "rumor"

and the bag man :laugh:.

Yeah and so was our entire athletic department.  That was just one more thing that they tried to sling at us, it failed, horribly.  I know the head of tiger hosts.  I know that crap was a lie.  And I know that no one EVER believed it.

I'm guessing the point was to say let's not stoop to the level of our detractors.  :dunno:

So...

Any Jaquay news?

Yeah and so was our entire athletic department.  That was just one more thing that they tried to sling at us, it failed, horribly.  I know the head of tiger hosts.  I know that crap was a lie.  And I know that no one EVER believed it.

THIS^^^^ AU is one of the few programs in the nation that does not use the eagerness of the hostesses to help to get them to do morally questionable things. Another reason I love Chizik.

I'm guessing the point was to say let's not stoop to the level of our detractors.  :dunno:

So...

Any Jaquay news?

He is tired and has a tutoring session this afternoon. 

So...

Any Jaquay news?

He is tired and has a tutoring session this afternoon. 

:laugh:

Thanks!

:-\

Big difference...our hostesses caught fire because a few of them also hold jobs with the university (as do MANY students and the hostesses/hosts have EVERY right to) and SBB tried to tie Auburn payroll to their hostess duties and slandered them based on that. 

HUGE difference.  There weren't recruits tweeting about them doing things that sound pretty unsavory.

So...

Any Jaquay news?

That's exactly what I was trying to say, just didn't come out right.  never been acused of being great with words.  thanks,

JaQuayWilliams Ja'Quay Williams

Coach Chizik, Trooper, Loeffler coming to the house to eat Dinner tomorrow

8 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

Retweeted by AUBlog

:happydance:

Glad to see Loeffler wasting no time.

JaQuayWilliams Ja'Quay Williams

Coach Chizik, Trooper, Loeffler coming to the house to eat Dinner tomorrow

8 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

Retweeted by AUBlog

:happydance:

NICE!!

Hopefully Lefty gets some contact with Diggs, CP, even Louis ASAP!

:believe:      :wareagle:

Archived