Jaquay Williams

Rickys Rants

Interesting tweets from JaQuay last night.  It sounds lke UGA pulled out all stops with him.  I may be reading it wrong, though.  Check him out. 

• Replies 711
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Interesting tweets from JaQuay last night.  It sounds lke UGA pulled out all stops with him.  I may be reading it wrong, though.  Check him out. 

Yeah, I read on si.com that Georgia was bringing out the whole circus of coaches to him.  What did he say? 

Yeah, I read on si.com that Georgia was bringing out the whole circus of coaches to him.  What did he say? 

It didn't have anything to do with coaches, that is for sure.  Let's just say he may have had a very nice and friendly "hostess".  I won't post what he tweeted.

It didn't have anything to do with coaches, that is for sure.  Let's just say he may have had a very nice and friendly "hostess".  I won't post what he tweeted.

Did Yuri Wright take over his Twitter account? 

:dunno:

Did Yuri Wright take over his Twitter account? 

:dunno:

:laugh:  :dunno:  No pics.

[/quote

I think you read it right and he didn't sound very pleased about it, which is good for us.

Looks like they did try to put out all stops.

His twitter is very confusing (but to me all Twitter is...and I'm not that old).  Sounds like he had a lady pull out all the stops to try to convince him to switch.

His twitter is very confusing (but to me all Twitter is...and I'm not that old).  Sounds like he had a lady pull out all the stops to try to convince him to switch.

That's what I read.

That's what I read.

Me too.

@JaQuayWilliams Ja'Quay Williams

She deserve an Oscar

35 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

That could be read a number of ways. I will not delve any further than that.

She deserve an Oscar

Did you see his previous tweets?  :laugh:

She deserve an Oscar

Did you see his previous tweets?   :laugh:

What did you expect A4E? Skellitor still thinks Bin Laden got a bad rap.  ;D:tease:

She deserve an Oscar

Did you see his previous tweets?   :laugh:

Yes I did. I just like twisting words around. It's a hobby of mine.  ;D

She deserve an Oscar

Wow! That was funny!  :laugh:  :-X

I'd trust him over anyone else posting information.

You trust far too easily if you think JLee is credible in any way.

wde

I am not sure what the JW tweets mean.

But I wanted to let you know that one of the UGA paid sites is reporting JW was having an amazing time and the Georgia coaches have given him a lot to think about.  Rumors of him being confused about his decision was also posted.  This was posted yesterday around noon.

I don't like this. If what is being implied by these tweets is true then Im not that thrilled about him being on the team. This coming from a senior in High School who has done everything the right way to get into Auburn.

Archived