Auburn Baseball team ready for South Carolina

The 8th seed has beaten the #1 seed 5 years in a row I believe.  I think we'll have a tough time without Gamache and I'm still not sure Andrews is going to play.  But recent history seems to be on our side.  Hopefully USC will pull Roth after the 5th or 6th to rest him up for regionals.

The 8th seed has beaten the #1 seed 5 years in a row I believe.  I think we'll have a tough time without Gamache and I'm still not sure Andrews is going to play.  But recent history seems to be on our side.  Hopefully USC will pull Roth after the 5th or 6th to rest him up for regionals.

Roth is a great pitcher but I must add 2 things:

1. Last time we faced him, Jacobs stood toe to toe with him.

2. He has lost 2 out of his last 3 starts  :thumbsup:

It all comes down to do the guys want it or not. If they do we'll either win or give em a hell of a game. If they don't then we'll get smacked around pretty good.... I'm hopeful Coach P we'll have the boys ready

USCe had some injuries to some of their better players including Jackie Bradley Jr. I'm not sure how many of those players will be ready to go against AU. Maybe we'll catch a break.

AU needs a hero. Somebody needs to step up besides The Mac. He can't drive in all the runs.

USCe had some injuries to some of their better players including Jackie Bradley Jr. I'm not sure how many of those players will be ready to go against AU. Maybe we'll catch a break.

AU needs a hero. Somebody needs to step up besides The Mac. He can't drive in all the runs.

Belle, you do know the game was today don't you?  We lost. 

Yeah I do now. For some reason I thought it was tomorrow. I have been really busy, and I haven't been able to keep up with the tournament. I think part of that has been self preservation, because I didn't think AU would win that game. I did hope, though.

Archived