Cam Newton Jerseys

I've got a bunch of Cam Newton Auburn jerseys available in navy and a few in white.  Sizes are medium through XXL. These all have the BCS national championship patch on them and his name on the back.

Price is $65 shipping included (to the continental 48 states).

I'm going to donate the profits to the American Red Cross in support of their relief efforts for the tornadoes that hit Alabama recently.  I grew up in Pleasant Grove which was hit pretty hard by the tornadoes.

I accept PayPal, so if you are interested PM me the size/color you want as well as your email address and shipping address and I can send you a PayPal invoice.

More images are available here http://s30.photobucket.com/albums/c316/391rippy/Cam%20Jerseys/

camjersey001.jpg

camjersey006.jpg

camjersey003.jpg

camjersey005.jpg

I still have a bunch left, so get them while you can.

The sizing of these are very similar to t-shirt sizing, so if you wear an XL shirt you'll want an XL jersey. These are not oversized like some jerseys where a medium is big enough to fit an entire family.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Bump.  I've sold a few more but still have plenty more to sell if I'm going to reach my donation goal.  I'm hoping to raise at least $500

• 4 weeks later...

Would it be easy to take the name off of the back of the jersey? I just can't wear another man's name on my back. **Cue the "Manilow" jokes now.**  :laugh: :'(

Sorry for such a weird question.

Would it be easy to take the name off of the back of the jersey? I just can't wear another man's name on my back. **Cue the "Manilow" jokes now.**  :laugh: :'(

Sorry for such a weird question.

well, I guess you could unstich the name, but it'd be easier to get one without his name on the back.

are you okay with having a womans name on your back? You could convince yourself that it is his mom's jersey.

I can check with my distributor to see if I can get one without his name. What size would you like?

If you're thinking about getting a white jersey, better get it now.  I've got 1 medium, 2 large, and 3 XXL.  The last two XL have sold. I still have plenty of all sizes in navy.

• 3 weeks later...

Mississippi State game is a "True Blue" game, which means it's a perfect time to wear a navy blue jersey!

Do you give a discount for buying two.

Sure!  It's $65 for the first, and the rest are all $60

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

For each jersey sold I'll donate $10 to AE in addition to the money that will still be going to charity.  I've mooched of AE long enough, it's time I do my part to help out with the expenses.

• 1 month later...

What a terrific end to 2011!  Mr. Dude, great job!!  That is definitely something Cam would be proud of!

Archived