Pray for Quan Bray and his family

AUnCullman

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Would like to know why I should be praying

We do not have to know the pain that a member of our family is suffering to send them our prayers or thoughts. They deserve the privacy if they desire it. Best wishes to the family.

Kiehl and I are on our way to Lagrange...please just pray..seriously.  We need to be a family right now.

Oh dear. I haven't heard anything concerning the situation, but by the sound of it, I will lift Quan and his family up greatly!

Prayers sent for him and the family!

I'm from LaGrange and know several people who went to Troup Highschool with Quan and one that even worked with his mother....heard about it earlier. Tragic. I have heard some details but for sake of privacy and all...wont go into detail. Someone who is extremely important to a young man is gone, and its even sadder the way it happened.

Thankfully he has the AUfamily to help him through this.

I just read what happened.  Truly horrific.  My thoughts and prayers sent from my family to his! 

Goldberg just tweeted the basics so a story should be out soon.

Quan will soon understand that Auburn "family" means even more than he realized before now.  Prayers for this young man and his family.

If what I read was true thats terrible and sad news. I'm gonna wait and see what the real story is but no matter quan and his family needs our prayers

It's on the RSS feed now.....that is simply horrible.

Thoughts and prayers for the Bray family.

Archived